Contest - Mizuno JPX-800 Irons

also tweeted thp and mizuno...

I was thinking about this contest this morning. The JPX 800's are some seriously good golf clubs. When I did my shaft fitting a couple of months ago I tested all of them with the JPX 800 6iron head. I've always liked these irons and THP has had a left handed sample at the past few THP outings/get together's so I've always appreciated that.

I just wanted to say thanks again to Mizuno and THP, it's pretty awesome that we have these opportunities.

Agreed. The 800's are one of my favorites. Remind me of my old 200's

Agreed. The 800's are one of my favorites. Remind me of my old 200's

Truly a solid club. They were in my top 5 when I was in search for m new iron set.

Great contest!

I'm working on this. Would really love to win this. thanks

Sweet contest! I am in! Thank THP and Mizuno for such and awesome contest.

Thanks THP and Mizuno for this awesome contest !

another great contest by THP!

Awesome contest - I'm in !

Just signed up, fingers crossed :)

Great contest! Mizuno seems to be popping up on a lot more people's radars lately. Their wedges are popping up on mine.

I'm in. Thanks THP and Mizumo, these are truly fantastic iron's!

I have heard great things about these irons - super distance and great accuracy. I will be sending in my entry soon!

I'm in! I've been dreaming about Mizuno irons lately!

Thanks Mizuno and THP for the opportunity to win these great irons!!

my mouth dropped when I saw this contest. I love these irons. They have been near the top of my list since I read about them last December.

I could pass this up! I have wanted these irons for awhile

unbelievable contest. THP is making waves in 2011. I loved these clubs at the outing, when i hit them pure, the feel was unlike any other IMO. I think mizuno makes one of the best irons on the market today.

What a tremendous contest from THP and Mizuno! These are great irons and will look great in the bag of the lucky winner. Thanks THP and Mizzi!

Wow, absolutely amazing contest, actually been looking at these over the past view months, but just don't have the cash for new irons with school and what not.

Good luck to everyone, no matter who wins, they will be getting an amazing set of irons for sure.

i think if i win, after reading about the first tee, i would donate mine to the first tee of derlaware... instead of selling.. either way someone will be gettign some sexy irons!!!

I am in. A big thanks to Mizuno and THP!

-Steven

I'm in! Thanks THP & Mizuno for a great contest!

Back