Will You Travel For Golf in 2022?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether that be to one of the amazing THP Experiences or on your own, are you planning on traveling in 2022?

Yep in about 2 weeks to Nashville. Hope to have several more trips for golf outside of Florida in 2022.

Yes, I will be traveling in 2022 to play golf. I’ll be traveling to Florida a couple of times and will be bringing my clubs.

And I would travel if I was lucky enough to be selected for a THP Experience.

Hopefully. No plans. But I want to.

Yep in about 2 weeks to Nashville. Hope to have several more trips for golf outside of Florida in 2022.
This but I would like to have several golf trips to Florida. haha

Yep, already booked our annual golf trip to Myrtle Beach. Hoping to get one more trip in to. Hopefully a THP Experience. I have several I want to sign up for.

yes heading to scottsdale in April for 4 rounds!

Yes I have Ocean City MD booked for 1st week of June. Also bought a house outside of Naples Florida that I will be traveling to often.
Also hoping I can get into a THP Experience this year.

Nashville for the Rivalry and a May trip to play Pebble, CP and Pasatiempo. I hope more happens.

Might be in Palm Springs and Las Vegas in November....

FL -> CA during the first week of March for a member-guest event. Good chance of another golf trip to NC in April before heading north for the Summer.

After my trip to South Carolina is over looking for a weekend trip later in the year in Michigan, Indiana or Wisconsin with my golfing foursome.

Yes I am, will be going back to Tampa and go to Dallas a few times this year

Nothing on the docket just yet, but definitely hope to.

Yes, do have some traveling planned.

Looking forward to some nice courses in Florida and maybe a round when in Hawaii.

Heading out to Sedona, AZ at the end of Jan.

Heading to the Canary Islands at the end of Mar.

Yes, Not Far from home however I will have "Guys" weekend in July.

Haven't set anything in stone yet, maybe Arkansas, would love to go back to Montana again and maybe the Wisconsin Dells area.

Have been talking about a boys golf trip inside the province this year and I have my 🤞 for a THP experience!

Just the rivalry right now.

I'll probably do the solstice at TR again in June depending on my work situation.

Would love to get back down to Pawleys Island- and of course another trip to pinehurse/southern pines.

Hilton Head in March and Scotland in August. Hoping for a summer and a fall getaway also.

Florida in January and May for the Data Experience. Probably more as the year rolls out.

Not me.
Except for one reciprocal Member-Guest, I played only at my own club in 2021.

I always went away on holiday with my wife who doesn't play, so I rarely ever got to play golf far from home.
Occasionally on a business trip, but not often.

I did use to play other courses in our area much more often than I do now, however.

Back