What Brand Excites You Heading into 2022?

Mizuno, Srixon, and Ping irons. Does anyone know if the G710 is scheduled for an update soon?

Absolutely excited for Cobra given what we heard at the Morgan Cup.

Without considering that inside info, Titleist has me the most intrigued right now

Being in the middle of release season has THPers anxious to find out what is new, what is coming and what might end up in their bags. Which brand has you most excited to test out their wares?

While many of the brands are not out as of yet, there is a certain buzz in the air around this time of year. Is their anybody you look forward to hearing more from each year?

View attachment 9055715

Continue reading...
None, really. I havent seen any new releases that have made me feel like I need to rush out and try them when I get the chance. 🤷‍♂️ Its kind of sad, really. Id love to be excited about some new releases but it seems like the last few years equipment is just kind of blah for me.

Looking forward to testing the new TaylorMade driver

Not sure any particular brand has me hooked. I like mizuno and ping and will give those a go for sure when I hopefully get fit for some new gear later in 2022

has anyone mentioned Mizuno? :ROFLMAO:

COBRA! Going to be an amazing year.

has anyone mentioned Mizuno? :ROFLMAO:
Mizuno makes beautiful irons and I always like to admire them whether they’re on my ponder list or not.

I want to try out the Srixon ZX-4s and
ZX-5s...that 30% discount is huge

i loved my 565s...i think the ZX5s would be a good choice for me but i'm trying to expand my horizons :ROFLMAO:

Another thing I am excited about is the new Puma P Hats coming for 2022. The P Hats is the undisputed king of style in golf hats IMO.

2022 is going to be an awesome year for Callaway! The new redacted everything is so good.

You will be able to find a driver that works for you if you are open to new things!

Multiple. Cobra might be at the top of that list though.

Back