Introducing EXPUTT RG and a Holiday Special

The discount code doesn’t seem to be working. I wonder if it’s because of their current sale on the unit. Sale price plus free shipping is still a good deal. I’ll be ordering one at some point this weekend.

Just pulled the trigger on this from the Indoor Golf Shop. Unfortunately, the wife thinks it should be a Christmas gift since she never knows what to get me, so actual use is a ways out. I have some goals in mind as far as putting, mainly better speed control and less putts per round (34 currently). I can certainly provide an ongoing review here unless another thread opens up.

Just pulled the trigger on this from the Indoor Golf Shop. Unfortunately, the wife thinks it should be a Christmas gift since she never knows what to get me, so actual use is a ways out. I have some goals in mind as far as putting, mainly better speed control and less putts per round (34 currently). I can certainly provide an ongoing review here unless another thread opens up.
Looking forward to your thoughts

Indoor putting practice is about to look a whole lot different over here! At least when Christmas comes and I can finally open this very unassuming box…

To start with, my goals for this are to use it at least 3 times a week until our season opens up in the spring. I’m really hoping it can help with speed control. ShotScope data shows 61% of my putts come up short and I can tell you that if I miss long, I blow it by the hole. I’m averaging 34 putts per round. I’m thinking that if I can get the speed down, that may eliminate some 3-putts.

I’m also interested in my putting stroke. Based purely on what I think and feel, I believe a straight back, straight through stroke works best for me. Every time I try to putt with an arc, I miss to the right. I believe that has to be because I’m not getting the face back to square. I also don’t know which stroke type fits my putter, a Never Compromise Gambler Straight. Can’t wait for Christmas!
E53317A7-7B2D-4231-A002-ADD2B9F9253B.jpeg

Looking forward to your thoughts.

I was only able to play with this for about 20 minutes and now I am in South Carolina for the week, but first impressions are pretty good. Setup was easy, calibration was easy, and rolling putts was easy. In those short 20 minutes, I learned my putter path is always right to left and my face is never square. Not good, but something to work on! Once I get back home, I will be able to spend more time with this and answer any questions. I only took the one picture below. My 20 minutes were just random putt lengths, I didn’t play against anyone or try out the actual greens.B765BE7D-3252-4F79-8531-D7F9FC5A71DE.jpeg

Spent some good time on the Exputt RG last night. It definitely provides the feedback I need as far as speed control, face angle, and putter path. My stroke is consistent, although consistently bad. Being able to change the green speed is a nice feature as we have quite a variety of fast and slow greens near me.

one thing I am really liking is having the controls on the putting mat. You just place your putter on an arrow to move your aim point in that direction, place it on the question mark to get some info about the putt you are about to hit, or place the putter on the H to get a ground level view from behind the putt.

I’ve mostly been doing the Classic mode with straight putts to purely work on speed control, but you can slope those putts as well if you want to. The online Multi mode is a bit lacking, only because of the lack of players. When I looked, there were only 3 matches and no open spots for me to play. You can play Multiplayer at home if you have friends over though, which is cool. I don’t recall what the final mode is called, but that allows you to pick any green on any of the available courses and put the pin anywhere on that green. I’ve messed with that just a little bit, but it is cool.

So far, I’m happy with the purchase and will definitely try sticking to my 3x a week usage goal. During my next practice session, I will get some pictures of the post-session analysis.
1947ED2B-E12B-4AB2-80E6-3504EB166416.jpeg1AE3B8D7-70EC-49AA-A504-C8400F32E2BD.jpegF45C5545-6225-430D-AD37-84EFC951FB76.jpeg

This looks like it would be a great putting exercise enabler for those of us buried under snow during the winter months. A way to keep the putting stroke in game-shape until spring.

Price is a little high but if it works well, might be worth it. My interest is piqued.

This looks like it would be a great putting exercise enabler for those of us buried under snow during the winter months. A way to keep the putting stroke in game-shape until spring.

Price is a little high but if it works well, might be worth it. My interest is piqued.
So much better than putting on a plain mat. I’m very happy so far and I don’t think I’ve hit a single putt that went way off from where I thought it should go.

This is a super cool concept and would be great for practice or even fun with the boys. Neat that it will have actual real courses greens.

Happy Hour zoom calls during Multi player games could get interesting.

This is a super cool concept and would be great for practice or even fun with the boys. Neat that it will have actual real courses greens.

Spyglass Hill greens are no joke. I struggled big time in a multiplayer match.

Here are a couple of shots in the post-practice analysis screen. As you get more practice in, you will get to see the progress stats towards the right. You need at least 5 “Analysis” sessions before those will contain data. Still working on my distance control…600BE959-A273-4A36-A7B6-BF6922DF4503.jpegED846195-DF9D-43D5-9BC5-96E53C6603B2.jpeg

Back