TaylorMade STEALTH Fairways, Hybrids and Irons

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
While they don’t offer the same hot-button talking point that their driver counterparts will, it wouldn’t be a full lineup without TaylorMade bringing fairways, hybrids, and irons to the table as well. Although they may not be using carbon fiber in the face, they are not short on tech, and the company has a track record of performance in these club segments that speaks for itself. 

Let’s take a closer look at the rest of the TaylorMade STEALTH lineup, shall we?

TaylorMade STEALTH Fairway Woods

Though they don’t have the carbon face the driver does, that will not keep the new STEALTH fairways from being some of the most sought after to try fairways on the market for 2022 as TaylorMade has not missed here for some time when it comes to sheer performance. While both carry the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go! Well delivered @Jman !! I know you've played their fairways in the past so it will be interesting to hear your thoughts on these.

The 7 and 9 options in the standard should be well received I think. People tend to enjoy those. Good stuff. Fun look to them.

I wish Taylormade would bring back the 3HL in the better player model.

These look fantastic. The V sole works for shot making too.

$430 for a fairway is gonna be a really tough pill to swallow.....but ive had the most success by far with TM's fairways so im sure ill get over it pretty quick

• Staff
I wish Taylormade would bring back the 3HL in the better player model.
Adjustability means you can hit that number, but, most of hat will lean to that head go low lofted three and five so they’re playing to the numbers.

Really enjoyed the Sim2 fairway last year, but the Tour Edge beat it out for me late in the season. I am on the hunt for a hybrid update though, so this is certainly on the list

• Staff
I love that they stay all in on the Rescue name, it’s nostalgic for sure.

I like the look of them all. I need a complete TM Stealth bag in my life.

I love a red/black color scheme, the fairways & hybrids (and the drivers) look sick.

Maybe it's me, but when I saw back of the irons my first immediate thought was "these remind me of the old Nike Vapors".

Torch me if you may, and I’ve only seen pictures, but the Stealth irons are the best looking irons TM makes right now (back of the club)

Torch me if you may, and I’ve only seen pictures, but the Stealth irons are the best looking irons TM makes right now (back of the club)
I actually agree with you.

I actually agree with you.

At least I’m not alone.😀😀 I will actually give these a swing when I see them. I’m not looking (but I am a THPer)

These shaft options are alarmingly bad. Like wt actual f. If I go into a store to grab a rescue my options are a fake Ventus red or an Aldila ascent?

Have to admit I really like the looks of these fairways and hybrids.

Embargo day!

Have to admit I really like the looks of these fairways and hybrids.
Both have been hit after hit for them imo. Strongest part of their releases the last two cycles.

Adjustability means you can hit that number, but, most of hat will lean to that head go low lofted three and five so they’re playing to the numbers.
I get that, but I'd love a club with 15.5*-16.5* loft that's slightly open and closer to 5 wood head size. But I guess that would be a pretty niche offering.

The plus fairway looks dangerous.. I like it. the Irons, meh not my thing.

Typically TM irons don’t do much for me but I do like how the Stealth irons look. The Hybrids and FWs look great. Great writes ups today @Jman!

Not going to lie, being a FW fan, I would love to try the STEALTH 7 and 9 FWs. Would like to take some swings with both FW models and the STEALTH PLUS+ hybrids, which look really good IMO.

Those are some pretty good looking fairways. I don't know what it is about my eyes on the woods but they look a bit "wonky". The adjustable settings are great as well. I think these will be sought after by a lot.

Back