LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Neil and Chip walking down the hallways of Callaway HQ talking putters. Cant tell them apart can you?

I laughed wayyyy harder than I should have.

The look on their faces when the taste the secret sauce!
I planned on playing up the look a little for the video but that was 95% sincere reaction. They are insanely good!

What. An. AMAZING thread - I read through majority and the experiences just happen to get better and better year over year.

Congrats to the Zoo Crew! Also overly amped to read the THP communities reviews on the new Callaway lineup :)

I think I am going to have to set a schedule to go through each of the new product threads. They each get their day! SO MUCH FUN to see what people's thoughts are!

Tevenor's Log: Gdaddy +1 month - Armaggeddon

Its been longer than I can count without taking my socks off since the Grandaddy. The meds have worn off and sanity has sunk in. I no longer think I'm a tee box at the Hideaway. I just wish the grounds keeper would stop mowing me. I am trying to grow out my beard. The Triple Diamond and I are now happily married. My ex is still jealous though. She still thinks she lives in my house but won't leave. I knew it was over when she told me "You think about golf to much". I went to get a tattoo but the tattoo artist was obviously a Ping lover. He refused to put triple track on my.......my......special friends. I tried to explain to him the alignment helps me pee. He just didn't understand. Nobody does. I built a hitting studio out of snow and ran power to it to run a simulator. I get weird looks from my neighbors. Don't know if its because I am outside in 20 degree weather in a wool hat, boxers, golf shoes and Finley Shirt or because I am using squirrels on 12 hamster wheels to power it. The squirrels have formed a union so not sure how long this arrangement will last. I dreamt I was at a sim hitting walnuts into a screen, driving them 300 yards. Turns out it wasn't a dream and the sim owner was pissed. Not sure if he was pissed becuse of the screen having nut sized holes in it or the fact that I out drove him every time. Did you know golf balls make great ice cubes? Drop them in the freezer and pop them in your El Flollo. Make sure you take them out of the glass before you hit them with any club. Won't make that mistake 3 times. The Grandaddy lives in my veins. It set up shop right next to the rum and the anime. Can I go back?

Time to take a nap. Or as you sane people call it, work. Happy putting!

Its been longer than I can count without taking my socks off since the Grandaddy. The meds have worn off and sanity has sunk in. I no longer think I'm a tee box at the Hideaway. I just wish the grounds keeper would stop mowing me. I am trying to grow out my beard. The Triple Diamond and I are now happily married. My ex is still jealous though. She still thinks she lives in my house but won't leave. I knew it was over when she told me "You think about golf to much". I went to get a tattoo but the tattoo artist was obviously a Ping lover. He refused to put triple track on my.......my......special friends. I tried to explain to him the alignment helps me pee. He just didn't understand. Nobody does. I built a hitting studio out of snow and ran power to it to run a simulator. I get weird looks from my neighbors. Don't know if its because I am outside in 20 degree weather in a wool hat, boxers, golf shoes and Finley Shirt or because I am using squirrels on 12 hamster wheels to power it. The squirrels have formed a union so not sure how long this arrangement will last. I dreamt I was at a sim hitting walnuts into a screen, driving them 300 yards. Turns out it wasn't a dream and the sim owner was pissed. Not sure if he was pissed becuse of the screen having nut sized holes in it or the fact that I out drove him every time. Did you know golf balls make great ice cubes? Drop them in the freezer and pop them in your El Flollo. Make sure you take them out of the glass before you hit them with any club. Won't make that mistake 3 times. The Grandaddy lives in my veins. It set up shop right next to the rum and the anime. Can I go back?

I honestly don't know what reaction emoji to give this....it could go so many different ways

I honestly don't know what reaction emoji to give this....it could go so many different ways

I expected to elicit many emotional responses. :D

Somebody get this man his TCB’s before his symptoms worsen!!! 😂

I read this in the Love Doctors voice. I think I need therapy.

Loving that you all can finally post thoughts on redacted. Everything seems great so far! Good job posting your thoughts 👊

Back