I didn't need to see this. I really want a XB but I also really want to hit the new lineup first.... what to do.
RAD is really really good. If you want to save a few $$ thats the route.

I've never been a new release guy but seeing Yags excited about the new model and picking up like 15 yards in a fit really has me thinking.
To be fair Yags is always excited about new products haha but I get where your head it at

To be fair Yags is always excited about new products haha but I get where your head it at
He did say he was a 14/10 on excitement this year though, and he told me Rad he was 10/10

This is the year they have been eyeing for three years now.

He did say he was a 14/10 on excitement this year though, and he told me Rad he was 10/10

This is the year they have been eyeing for three years now.
Crazy how hard that must be knowing something awesome is coming 3 years from now LOL

Crazy how hard that must be knowing something awesome is coming 3 years from now LOL
Right? Its the part about the design side people don't understand, they NEVER stop working ahead.

Right? Its the part about the design side people don't understand, they NEVER stop working ahead.
This one is great but just wait till 2024! :ROFLMAO:

Probably a discussion for another thread but how do they even know the rules will be the same 3 years from now? Thats the crazy part. Hopefully in the future things will come to be reality a little quicker.

I think the XB knows I have a wondering eye during release season, had a really good range session this afternoon

I think the XB knows I have a wondering eye during release season, had a really good range session this afternoon
Nice!

I’ve been alternating and every time I come back to my Rad it’s a fun time. Just hoping the new ones are less firm overall in feedback.

Nice!

I’ve been alternating and every time I come back to my Rad it’s a fun time. Just hoping the new ones are less firm overall in feedback.
Funny, I like how the firm feedback is and hope it stays

Nice!

I kind of agree, a little more F9 but not all the way

Nice!

Funny, I like how the firm feedback is and hope it stays

I kind of agree, a little more F9 but not all the way
I would take full F9. Best sounding driver they’ve ever put out.

Looking at my last 2 league rounds I am surprised at how low the FW% is. I have lost 2 balls over those 2 round and only one because of driver. I feel like the driver is good because the miss is just off the fairway. Distance in the cold is still comparable to what I was getting in the fall. The summer here is a whole different story.

Looking at my last 2 league rounds I am surprised at how low the FW% is. I have lost 2 balls over those 2 round and only one because of driver. I feel like the driver is good because the miss is just off the fairway. Distance in the cold is still comparable to what I was getting in the fall. The summer here is a whole different story.
in the cold :ROFLMAO:

in the cold :ROFLMAO:
Another thing we may start in 40* weather then it gets to about 60-65* That is still close to 50-60* colder than it is in the summer. it makes a little difference. :ROFLMAO:🔥:ROFLMAO:

Another thing we may start in 40* weather then it gets to about 60-65* That is still close to 50-60* colder than it is in the summer. it makes a little difference. :ROFLMAO:🔥:ROFLMAO:
Must be rough :ROFLMAO:

Must be rough :ROFLMAO:
No accidental 300+ yd drives in the winter. You have to aim for the cart paths. In summer the whole fairway is a cart path. :ROFLMAO:

Stepped in the PGATSS near me to check out the Radspeed driver with the price drops. Looked nice so i asked them if I could hit it. With my 103 mph swing speed i was consistently hitting about 1800 backspin, and a launch angle of about 14-15 And with only like 145mph ball speed was carrying it 260-265, with a total of 285-290 consistently with a small fade.

I'm not sure if the total is believable but the carry is pretty much optimal for my swing speed.

Pulled the trigger after about 30 drives that were similar.

Excited to see what the RadSpeed does with a new shaft incoming. It has been better for me than the speed zone was. Misses just seem better and the sound is better.

Continue to be in love with my RadSpeed XB driver. Played a simulator round and my best drive was 273 yards. Solid as ever!

Just went out for 6 holes. Not the best swing today (a little fadey). No big deal. Aim down the left hit some fadey shots right down the middle. This driver has really nice forgiveness out on the toe. Just really puts some pop on the ball out there.

What do people think of the season closer colorway? Screenshot_20220112-213909_Brave.jpg

Back