Limited Time Coupon from Budget Golf

Update: not in my size, crisis averted

Oooooooh but my wife would definitely kill me if she hasn’t already done so when she sees my SWAG cover come in…
1641565995552.jpeg

Well the code didn't work for me because of the other discount that was applied. I picked up a 52 degree Cleveland CBX 2 wedge for $109 + shipping. I'll just have to add 1.5" to the length and change the grip.

Just spoke to Budget Golf and they have agreed to allow this coupon to run for 7 full days.
So it will be good until this coming Thursday.

Just spoke to Budget Golf and they have agreed to allow this coupon to run for 7 full days.
Real MVPs

More time to convince myself of things!!

I don't need a golf bag....I don't need a golf bag.......

This is a good deal for all. I imagine they have a fair share of returns coming in so having boxes going out is a good thing.

Oh yay... A full 7 days to be like ah crap do I need this do I need this do I yep bought.

Thanks! Just picked up Tour Edge cart bag & a Cleveland hybrid.
Next step - quit working...
What do you think should I buy a Constrictor?? 😎

I had to....

1641582927600.png

Need a new polo, but man, that shipping charge is steep. A great offer for a bigger ticket item though.

And I was staying so strong….

love the goodness!!

And the cloudspun crew neck i was eyeing is sold out. Now to look at other things lol

staying strong is for the weak...:ROFLMAO:
I was called a ten ply bud recently, looks like I have a chance to prove it 🤣

Oh, crap... there's something else I'm pondering... Remember that 6H experiment I did last year? I bought the wrong brand of hybrid. I bought Ping. I needed to buy Cleveland. The new Cleveland Halo 6H with the "accuracy cut" fits perfectly with my set of irons and hybrids right down to SW and length. :ROFLMAO: It's always something isn't it?

I‘m likely getting into some bourbon tonight. This increase the likelihood of buying golf gear, especially at a discount. The pink AP Cloudspun crew may be purchased tonight….

I‘m likely getting into some bourbon tonight. This increase the likelihood of buying golf gear, especially at a discount. The pink AP Cloudspun crew may be purchased tonight….

Back