Decided I’ll likely upgrade to a push cart if that item sells out 🥳
Have another drink and that push cart becomes a Motocaddy 😃

But if you go that route, get a Nitron

Have another drink and that push cart becomes a Motocaddy 😃

But if you go that route, get a Nitron
Yep. Nitron is what I have my eye on. 👍

It’s fantastic
So good discounts don’t apply yet on budget 😢

I played with it at a GG. Everything just seemed right where I would want it and was so easy to put up and down

So good discounts don’t apply yet on budget 😢

I played with it at a GG. Everything just seemed right where I would want it and was so easy to put up and down
Sad face.
Great cart either way though. Best I have tried

LOL ... look "what's trending" on the BG website ... where have we seen that bag? anyone we know?

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 7.22.41 PM.png

I am shocked you are leaning that one over the Ogio.
I’m not. I figured you purchased it
Ohio is Ohio. It’s all the same 😂

ohhhhhhhh hahahahaha!

No, I'd make a much bigger deal of it.
That’s what I was thinking. I would have expected at least 10 posts

Sad face.
Great cart either way though. Best I have tried
honestly once I build up the golf slush from the spring soccer ref season and I'll likely nab one.

Absolutely STUPID DEAL on a GREAT rain jacket.........I own the previous years and its awesome, quiet, keeps me dry. Thinking about getting this one just as a backup lol.

Was a $199.00 jacket last year. Listed for $79 now at Budget. Throw the coupon on.......$63 hahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.budgetgolf.com/puma-storm-jacket.html
Untitled-1-2568-4@2x.jpg

mannnnnnn.....I wish Budget golf would get their act together. I ordered this thing Thursday afternoon and it showed up Saturday morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no joke. It didn't take 48 hours from order, shipping, to delivery. That's just nuts. Thanks Budget for the added coupon and THP for the connect!

they absolutely never fail to impress me.

ohhhhh and it's absolutely perfect. $200 price tag, for $63 👀🤯👀🤯👀🤯

mannnnnnn.....I wish Budget golf would get their act together. I ordered this thing Thursday afternoon and it showed up Saturday morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no joke. It didn't take 48 hours from order, shipping, to delivery. That's just nuts. Thanks Budget for the added coupon and THP for the connect!

I think mine comes Monday. Super excited.

Ordered my travel bag at like 11:30pm Thursday night and showed up this morning Sunday at 9:30am!

Thanks. Mine will arrive on Tuesday. Perfect color scheme for me.

Dang it, I can’t decide whet to order 1 of the 2 bags I’m looking at there now or wait until the callaway bag comes out. My wife would kill me if I bought both

Only a couple of more days to use this one.

Just a note about the extraordinary customer service by our friends at Budget Golf:

During their pre-Thanksgiving sale on Theragun products, I purchased two Minis and one Elite as Christmas gifts (using the THP discount, too, of course!). After those presents were opened, the two minis worked great, straight out of the box, but the Elite did not. It was a lemon that showed 0% charge when opened and then would not register a charge at all. Obviously, that's just a Theragun QC glitch that BG could not have known about.

A call to Budget Golf customer service resulted in my having a return FedEx label emailed to me within minutes. Then, less than a week later, after BG had received the Theragun unit that I sent back, I received the replacement Elite (which works great) via EXPEDITED FedEx delivery. That is fantastic customer service.

This was not my first time to experience BG's outstanding customer service. What impresses me the most is, when I talk with any Budget Golf customer service rep, I can tell that they have been trained thoroughly and that, most importantly, they have been empowered to satisfy the customer. That's the type of folks that will continue to get my business, especially with how well they support the THP site and forum community.

Back