2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

This lineup looks impressive. Great options to fit just about anyone. I'm due for an upgrade at driver. I'm going to have to try these out and see what I get along with.

Not as positive as it was or should be. Probably 2-3°.

i don’t hit up much either, probably where you are and why I’ve always gone with a lower degree head (9v10.5) to help spin and increase carry. I think triple D is out of my ability but the LS could be one to try and see if it can beat my current driver

Looks like I’m seeing about a 5mph increase from the Mavrik line. I don’t think I had a single drive out of 60 that was below 155mph today, which would have previously been above average. I’m in TD LS because of ball flight and spin numbers.

Did you make a substantial shaft/loft change also. 5 mph seems like a lot for just a head change.

Did you make a substantial shaft/loft change also. 5 mph seems like a lot for just a head change.
Yes, I went from a HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.0 shaft to a Tensei AV White 65X.

Got the Rogue TD LS on a simulator today out of curiosity. Numbers were solid. I struggled with some low spin hooks, but all in all 55/60ish shots were less than 30 yards offline. I need to find some taller sim tees before I go back because I was definitely testing the bottom of the face a bit. I did set a new personal ball speed record at 161! Here are shots of the slight fade I’m going for along with the longest shot of the day and some numbers from my last Club Champion fitting for comparison. I’ve picked up a couple mph in swing speed and probably top out around 110.
View attachment 9058283View attachment 9058284View attachment 9058285

HULK!!

Two questions for the Grandaddy guys (or anyone who has hit these)

1. how much increase in ball speed did you see over your previous driver?

2. the Rogue Max LS players, what kind of launch/spin are you seeing?
2. (b) are you in this driver bc you’re a high spin tee player or did it just hit a better launch window for you?
Based on last night, 0 gain in speed but much better ball flight

2) I was fit in to the LS but didn’t come home with that with supply issues.

2b)I was fit in to it because it erased the right side of the course for me as a lefty. I had a two way miss and wanted my pull to go away. It was more shot sharp than it was spin profile. I’ve lived around 2300 spin since the Cobra F9 with four drivers since then.

SIM2 Max and Rogue ST Max. The Rouge just presents so much better. As well as, just straight up performs.

View attachment 9058378
View attachment 9058379

could you measure from the face (alignment chev) to the back? I’m curious how big that is because it “feels” overly elongated in pictures and wanted to compare to what I have in the bag now

Last edited:
I’m sure I missed it, but how does the Rogue ST Max LS compare to the Epic Speed Max LS?

I enjoyed last years iteration but I did have trouble controlling it at times. When I timed it up, I hit some big drives.

Two questions for the Grandaddy guys (or anyone who has hit these)

1. how much increase in ball speed did you see over your previous driver?

2. the Rogue Max LS players, what kind of launch/spin are you seeing?
2. (b) are you in this driver bc you’re a high spin tee player or did it just hit a better launch window for you?
Gained about 2-3mph, but more importantly, didn’t see huge drops in speed or spin on mishits!

I’m sure I missed it, but how does the Rogue ST Max LS compare to the Epic Speed Max LS?

I enjoyed last years iteration but I did have trouble controlling it at times. When I timed it up, I hit some big drives.
I'm also curious about this. Weirdly i hit the max LS much more consistently than the epic speed.

I'm also curious about this. Weirdly i hit the max LS much more consistently than the epic speed.

Don't think that's weird. The Max LS is meant to be more forgiving than the speed.

I had some good days with the Speed, Max did not do much for me. But overall, too inconsistent. The Rogue looks more to my liking - more MOI, and a better overall shape to me than Epic Max.

Don't think that's weird. The Max LS is meant to be more forgiving than the speed.
True, what i meant was that with the Speed i hit a two way miss, either a low hook draw or a really bad slice, sort of irrespective of mishit.

With the Max LS i hit a nice little baby fade to baby draw almost every time.

I thought the more draw biased driver would be better for me but it appears not.

I want all the new clubs now, I’m freaking bored and gonna have surgery sooner than later there’s still sniw on the ground. This is usually where i make really bad choices.

i think i need help:)

I know it sounds like a cliche, but they really do look better in person
You look better in person, and you look good on zoom!

Is the preorder date also when they are available for demo?

Holy smokes people! I was able to take my new Rogue ST Max Driver to PGA Tour Superstore for a test run with both the Chrome Soft X and the Chrome Soft X LS. I was also asked where I got it too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told him from Callaway at the Grandaddy! “So you got it really early!” I just smiled. :)

To start the session I was set at -2D, I was having to hold it off to make it not go left. After about 4 or 5 drives, I decided to move it to -2N to open it up a little and it changed everything. I was able to give it everything I had and the ball speed went the highest I have seen it personally.

The first set was with the CSX:
E91C575E-B97F-4A77-AF06-17E6B519A4F4.jpeg

The 2nd set was with the CSXLS
1563BD59-4A95-4BA9-B199-2C9BBA743B45.png

If I go with the CSXLS because of my new set of irons, I think I have to move the Max to -1N to get the spin up another 4-500 rpm.

I am so excited to play golf! I have never really been able to go full bore on the driver. I think I have the one to do it now.

Is the preorder date also when they are available for demo?
I would guess they may have them in store a little bit earlier than that.

Holy smokes people! I was able to take my new Rogue ST Max Driver to PGA Tour Superstore for a test run with both the Chrome Soft X and the Chrome Soft X LS. I was also asked where I got it too! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I told him from Callaway at the Grandaddy! “So you got it really early!” I just smiled. :)

To start the session I was set at -2D, I was having to hold it off to make it not go left. After about 4 or 5 drives, I decided to move it to -2N to open it up a little and it changed everything. I was able to give it everything I had and the ball speed went the highest I have seen it personally.

View attachment 9058432

View attachment 9058433

If I go with the CSXLS because of my new set of irons, I think I have to move the Max to -1N to get the spin up another 4-500 rpm.

I am so excited to play golf! I have never really been able to go full bore on the driver. I think I have the one to do it now.
I’m assuming people stopped and stared when they heard you hitting that beast. Great numbers Cap, love to see it!!

View attachment 9058432

View attachment 9058433

Is it too early to call dibs on our capt as my partner for the next reunion trip?

@MattyD-MPLS you are strong like bull. Have mercy.

I'm really pumped to try this thing. No idea which model I'd fit into best

I was surprised as heck to be fit into the max but Gerritt knew exactly what was happening! So incredibly stoked!

Back