LIVE UPDATE THREAD Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

The other guys in the Dream Foursome are great THPers too, I would play with everyone again. Easily the most memorable rounds of golf for me in 2021.

Yes, absolutely. I had a blast playing with you and Finley on the first day. Both days were the most fun rounds I have had in years. I wish I got to play with @BigDill and @Tenputt too. Awesome group of folks all the way around.

Glad to see the victory clubs starting to roll in. I may have to add a super hybrid on my dime soon. Love the look of it.

Super hybrids look awesome! Curious how the smoke black combo pairs!

I woke up thinking about the Match Course today, and this experience as a whole. I still talk to Jfox and Carolina Dundee DAILY, things like golf, to side hustles, to NFT's to you name it.

That Match Course was awesome though. I want to experience that again in a friendly competition with 7 others. I mean PGA National will obviously be spectacular to relive through the pros with the Honda Classic coming up, but the uniqueness of the Match Course in not only it's design to pick any tee length, but just the overall holes and layout has definitely stuck with me as one of my all time favorite courses. I love a good Stranz design and it had a little bit of that feel. I just hope the monster golf resorts follow suit and put one like it into their mix.

I woke up thinking about the Match Course today, and this experience as a whole. I still talk to Jfox and Carolina Dundee DAILY, things like golf, to side hustles, to NFT's to you name it.

That Match Course was awesome though. I want to experience that again in a friendly competition with 7 others. I mean PGA National will obviously be spectacular to relive through the pros with the Honda Classic coming up, but the uniqueness of the Match Course in not only it's design to pick any tee length, but just the overall holes and layout has definitely stuck with me as one of my all time favorite courses. I love a good Stranz design and it had a little bit of that feel. I just hope the monster golf resorts follow suit and put one like it into their mix.

It definitely was fun to play a round on the match course. Aside from the strategy involved as far as tee selection, there were other aspects that made playing the course interesting. One was the design. I liked that many of the tees in addition to giving the choice of distance also provided different angles of play for the holes.
I would love to have the opportunity to play the course again or any other similar type “match” course.

Totally agree. Love that we still talk every day and definitely the best part of that experience. Just like the Granddaddy or any THP even. You walk away with an awesome group of golf buddies.

The match play course was a blast. Match play is already really fun and then add the unique course and tee picking component makes it even better. Not to mention I'm obsessed with the Callaway UW. Win or lose this event was top-notch a total blast.

I without a doubt would fly back for a match play tournament. Especially, if you or @Carolina Dundee (Popalicous aka Popalina Dundee aka Coach Pop aka Cant Stop Wont Stop All the Pops) was my partner.

Back