LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I drank it....

Pretty sure that's the response and expression I make everytime I find a new drink concoction I like :ROFLMAO:

A few friends wanted to visit the office!

My friend @JPendleton is coming to pick them up for a road trip so he can test them out at his club.
B639D373-4E4F-4FCD-A1C9-7F2037C43AB9.jpeg

I would like to thank @MattyD-MPLS again for playing so well in singles. Also, I would like to thank @MWard for betting on the wrong horse :D
8D9DFE9E-E7F3-4A95-99F8-04652FD4A908.jpeg

You're welcome
Thank you for playing in and supporting the GD and THP and for also making such a great ball. 2022 is going to be a great year with ChromeSoft. Hopefully I make it to summer before I restock with the ‘22 ball.3DC73AA9-237D-4A57-A464-7C53894D1FC0.jpeg

Last edited:
I was there during the oresenratand I’ve still watched every review I could find on this gear. I cannot wait! So dope that we saw and gamed it first.

What’s up Grandaddy guys? Anything new happening?

Nothing much. Just chillin. Scanning UPS app for any notifications. Dreaming about golf in southern California pseudo-desert and drawing little hearts around potential reunion dates. How about you?

Just sitting here, patiently for a shipping notification for a Rogue ST Max D 3 wood, UW and a Frankenstein set of irons!

Are you asking about the 11kg package I have inbound from Mexico?

Just sitting here, patiently for a shipping notification for a Rogue ST Max D 3 wood, UW and a Frankenstein set of irons!
Hmm Frankenstein set, is that between the Sweet Spot and Triple Play on the Callaway website ;)

Hmm Frankenstein set, is that between the Sweet Spot and Triple Play on the Callaway website ;)
It was cooked up by Gerritt and myself. It would be a hard to replicate it, I think.

It was cooked up by Gerritt and myself. It would be a hard to replicate it, I think.
Can't wait to see it, and hear about how it plays for you. Awesome you have this 1 of 1 set direct from Callaway!

Oh hey Grandaddy guys. Just ordered a little something today…
655B6717-DACB-4FA9-9D4A-45B75E84C455.jpeg

Back