Ridiculous Product Warnings

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
Since everyone thought the products themselves were bad, check out some of these warnings that come WITH the products.

"Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information in the information booklet." -- In the information booklet.

"For external use only!" -- On a curling iron.

"Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking." -- On a toilet at a public sports facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

"Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover." -- On a pair of shin guards made for bicyclists.

"Do not use near fire, flame, or sparks." -- On an "Aim-n-Flame" fireplace lighter.

"Do not use orally." -- On a toilet bowl cleaning brush

"Warning: Do not use on eyes." -- In the manual for a heated seat cushion.

"Do not use for drying pets." -- In the manual for a microwave oven.

And my personal favorite:

"Warning: Riders of personal watercraft may suffer injury due to the forceful injection of water into body cavities either by falling into the water or while mounting the craft." -- In the manual for a jetski.

Makes you wonder sometimes about who is really producing some of these products we use everyday!?

Ha ha. Those are hilarious. I've got a few, I will post them when I get home.

Makes you wonder sometimes about who is really producing some of these products we use everyday!?

And really makes you wonder about who is using the products for the manufactures to feel compelled to write those warnings.

I still enjoy the one from one of the local Tuna distributors about: Please remove Tuna from can before consuming

And really makes you wonder about who is using the products for the manufactures to feel compelled to write those warnings.

I'm thinking someone had to do it for them to feel compelled to write a warning about it

The problem is with these warnings is people either have or thought about doing such acts so they have to put it in there to cover their butts.

One example is coffee cups have to say warning extremely hot because of the lawsuits years ago. Thing is no really? Coffee is hot?

I think this is more of a testament of the litigious nature of our modern-day society than it is to the ludicrous warnings that are now placed on products.

"Not to be used around living children" - On a lamp (From an old Consumers Digest or something...)

*does not get on a jet ski*

I still enjoy the one from one of the local Tuna distributors about: Please remove Tuna from can before consuming

this is simply hilarious!:clap:

If you go into a drug store and look at the sleep aids, many of them will say "may cause drowsiness".

I'm not supposed to eat the can? But that's the tastiest part!

"warning-may contain nuts" on the side of a packetof nuts. I would bloody hope it has nuts in it.

hahaha Really! Some people in the world...

I'm a fan of the stickers on Dodge Vipers warning users that children should ride in the back seat...
Or the one that tells them that the exhaust pipes may be hot...

I once bought a stick deodorant and just followed the instructions. The instructions say "remove cap and push up bottom".....I can hardly walk now, but when I let a stinker, the room smells good.......

I once bought a stick deodorant and just followed the instructions. The instructions say "remove cap and push up bottom".....I can hardly walk now, but when I let a stinker, the room smells good.......

:laughing:

My exGF had a curling iron that said "for external use only"
WTF?!?

:bananadance::laughing:

Like the guy with constipation. Goes to the doctor, who tells him to buy a suppository. Guy tells the doctor; "I tried them once, but they tasted like crap, so I might as well stuck em up my arse!"

Hahhhhhahaha. Great stuff.

Back