Sneak Peek: Mizuno ST-X 220 and ST-Z 220 Drivers

I will have the new STZ , 5w and 7w

I've never hit a Mizuno wood and it sound like I'm missing out. It's going to be a special year for drivers it appears.

Agree with others here about the goodness of the ST-X. Stunningly good and the sound and consistency it’s delivering for me are getting increasing interest in my sim league.

When does the embargo lift for this....?

Talked to the rep the other day and I think a couple more days. I had it in my head the 14th but could be totally wrong
I hope you're right. I saw an Instagram from mizuno Europe that says 3 March, I think.

In due time. ;)

My guy @ddec will have all the details.
Just got one question hopefully it's not too specific, but is the fairway going to retain the adjustable hosel and have a similar overall profile as last years?

Just got one question hopefully it's not too specific, but is the fairway going to retain the adjustable hosel and have a similar overall profile as last years?
We can't share info prior to embargo, but it wont be much longer.

Man, I really hit the ST-Z well. Definitely intrigued by the changes for the ST-Z 220 😬

We can't share info prior to embargo, but it wont be much longer.
Sooooooooooooooooooo close.......

Those look NASTY. That running bird on the black looks great.

I'm ready

1642036069865.gif

Loved my ST-Z this year. If the 220 is better, then I might think about upgrading...

I'm thinking this driver (Z) is going to have a serious shot at my bag this season.

These drivers along with the upcoming Cobra releases are top on my list. The numbers will lead the way.

I’m really looking forward to the reviews and demo. I’d almost putt off in the bag without a demo given how well the old Z was last Sunday!

Back