Callaway Rogue ST MAX Fairways

Can't wait to get the LS 3 wood in my hands for some testing, numbers, and bombs. I still remember the feel and sound of the first time I hit it at ECPC. Remember looking back at Jason ( fitter ) and @dacatalyst41 and just smiling. Sooooo gooooood.

Can't wait to get the LS 3 wood in my hands for some testing, numbers, and bombs. I still remember the feel and sound of the first time I hit it at ECPC. Remember looking back at Jason ( fitter ) and @dacatalyst41 and just smiling. Sooooo gooooood.
The waiting is hard.. I'm so excited to get some range time with the fairways when they came in. During my limited swings with them they were very good for me!

$350 a pop with a stock shaft, huh? i’ll Pass.
There are plenty of as good, cheaper options out there.
I was curious what Cally was going to do with these before I decided between them and a TSi2 4 wood or sticking with what I have.

Last edited:
The waiting is hard.. I'm so excited to get some range time with the fairways when they came in. During my limited swings with them they were very good for me!
Are the Ventus you have in yours a stock option, or an upgrade?

78DD9541-FAD1-4083-AE94-EA5F9ECDE1D0.jpegDC11F627-3CAA-4946-B02C-7F2DE493AD17.jpegCD0E7503-73E7-4FD0-A90B-1B2965285A9F.jpeg

The 13.5 LS has my full attention.

I’m so ready to hit this thing again

Yes yes yes. The sound and feel. Still can't get over it. Love my Speed 4 wood but damn that Rogue fairway...definitely the sleeper in the release.

they’re out there, you just need to step over to the other side of the ball!!
I did it for the putter so I won't rule anything out...

Man, after @vgolfman's statement about the fairways this year, this thread needs to be back up to the top. I CAN'T WAIT to get my 3 and 5 in hand!

These are long! Cosmetically and sound wise they are tremendous add on to that the performance they will earn a spot in many peoples bags when they get put through the paces in a fitting.

These are long! Cosmetically and sound wise they are tremendous add on to that the performance they will earn a spot in many peoples bags when they get put through the paces in a fitting.
I thing Rogue is going to get A LOT of spots this year!

Those of you that have this in the bag already ….words can not describe how jealous I am about that. I’m going to need a 16.5 in the bag

B05C108C-10B4-4B82-9CD0-6176C7A1B415.jpeg
DE05391E-888E-4831-8340-6405C6FB3E88.jpeg

This thread should be heating up, any day now...

I thought I'd have it on my delivery yesterday but alas, the wait continues!

Really looking forward to giving these a go. Pretty certain the UW will be in the 19 degree spot, so time to see if this can beat my speed 4W.

Back