The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who you guys got for this challenge?

Texans don't choke.

I think Justin chokes here on this putt.

I think so too, wayyyy to many commercials in this show. From now on I`m pvring this show.

I'm only watching it because there's nothing else on to watch. I usually watch it on the dvr as the commercials drive me nuts. Plus you can skip all the bs and meaningless banter.

The Texan is choking like a..........well, er a Texan. I hate listening to this guy talk. He's incredibly confident for a dude who's getting his arse kicked.

WOW, sore loser, that guys a douche bag.

What a sorry loser. Haha and he just called himself a legendary ball striker? Go home and shut up already.

That guy is such a clown. Kmac, are all Texans like him on a golf course? I can't believe that even after getting booted he's still threatening guys about beating them. He's so delusional.

That guy is such a clown. Kmac, are all Texans like him on a golf course? I can't believe that even after getting booted he's still threatening guys about beating them. He's so delusional.

Douche bags all over bro even in Texas haha

You guys know that there is a dedicated spoiler thread on this show don't you? hahaha

You guys know that there is a dedicated spoiler thread on this show don't you? hahaha

Yeah I just didn't feel like searching for it lol. Plus I wanted to go all OEM Kevin all over the banter thread haha

I feel like this is the only thread I can appear on frequently anymore, when the day is done I can't seem to even want to talk golf anymore. I am just around it so much noww. My buddy started talking about golf shoes at the end of the day yesterday and I couldn't even listen or respond. That was the first time I've ever been golfed out.

I feel like this is the only thread I can appear on frequently anymore, when the day is done I can't seem to even want to talk golf anymore. I am just around it so much noww. My buddy started talking about golf shoes at the end of the day yesterday and I couldn't even listen or respond. That was the first time I've ever been golfed out.

Poor Dent, living the life that I'd love to be living, lol. Nah, it's easy getting burnt out when it's in your face all the time. When I was a bartender, I hated drinking cocktails.

Poor Dent, living the life that I'd love to be living, lol. Nah, it's easy getting burnt out when it's in your face all the time. When I was a bartender, I hated drinking cocktails.

OMG, I bet you quit that job in a week! hehehe

I don't know if I've ever been burnt out on golf. I know I have hurt too much to think about playing!

Poor Dent, too much golf, but I do understand. TC when I was bartender I felt the exact same way. The last place I wanted to be in my time off was a bar.

Well I work at a course too so when I am not playing I hear about it, talk about it, talk to members, talk about equipment, etc. etc.

Well I work at a course too so when I am not playing I hear about it, talk about it, talk to members, talk about equipment, etc. etc.

Well lets get your mind off it then, so when you and Ilovecats do the carebear countdown 5-4-3-2-1, what shoots out?

lol... same deal today with me
my bro's in town for the holiday and ive been hooking him up with unlimited golf every day
ive played every day so far before work and i couldnt even watch keagan whatshisface win the play off against whateverhisname is
that and 3 pitchers of pbr at hooters after work mighta put everything over the edge lol
i am burned out

OMG, I bet you quit that job in a week! hehehe

I don't know if I've ever been burnt out on golf. I know I have hurt too much to think about playing!

Never played a 6+ hour round? hahaha

Never played a 6+ hour round? hahaha

I've played a 7 hour round! I was pissed, but not burnt out, we played the next day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back