Contest - Mizuno JPX-800 Irons

Awesome, thanks THP and Mizuno!

Thanks. I'm in.

Wow. New here. Great contest. Thanks Mizuno and THP.

wow....yet another GREAT contest!!! Thanks THP and Mizuno ... maybe I can win those clubs to match my Mizuno shoes!!!

Wow!! What a prize. I'm in.

stoked for this contest, i love my mp 58ts!!

Would LOVE to win a set of these awesome irons!

I actually hit some of these for the first time yesterday, and I absolutely love them. Phenomenal irons.

Only a couple more days for this one. Somebody's going to be a happy THP'r soon.

Only a couple more days for this one. Somebody's going to be a happy THP'r soon.

I hope I'm the happy TPS'er!! Hehe

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Now that I have all my bonus entries in....I'm all in !!

Thanks THP and Mizuno for another great contest!

Would love to upgrade my MP-30's!

Just submitted my entry! Thanks again THP and Mizuno!!!

It will be fun when I update in the WITB thread, hehehe.

Wow, lots of entries from this one.

good luck to everyone!! i never win anything, but heres to hoping! lol

That's not what I want to hear JB! I want my odds to get better, not worse.

That's not what I want to hear JB! I want my odds to get better, not worse.

Im assuming that's a joke, but the more entries that come in, the more contests they'll be able to do in the future. No point in Mizuno or any other company giving away free product if only 5-10 people are going to participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im assuming that's a joke, but the more entries that come in, the more contests they'll be able to do in the future. No point in Mizuno or any other company giving away free product if only 5-10 people are going to participate.

Yeah. It was a joke. I like seeing all the action that THP is getting on Twitter and Facebook because of giveaways like this.

That doesn't mean that I still don't want the odds better in my favor.

Last edited:

Why wouldnt there be? Pretty easy hunting the answers, SWEEET clubs, and lots of good social media publicity. I hope Mizuno is happy with the response and their investment in THP for this one...

Back