Power Play Golf................................

Played on the 2010 course only 10 miles from me and I'm stuck in work! Bummer. I think Paula was playing a Bridgestone Ball but don't know if they are available to the public.
There is a plan for a series of these events this year and it seems there is a big push on for a faster more exciting format (a bit like 20 20 cricket if you know that format). I'm not sure yet, if I wanted a quicker format of the game I'd play 9 holes not 18,and I'm pleased to hit the green never mind go for a hard flag.As for the timing its the Wales open this week and they schedule it in before that on the Monday evening, I think that is going to be the same for the rest of the events.

Knowing Daly was in it wasn't any motivation for me to watch it.

I know that Daly has had more than his share of various issues, but he looks just awful to me....very unhealthy looking :golf:

Never caught it on TV. Not really sure what it is though other than you guys descriptions, but am interested :D

I'm a fan of the concept, and I definitely like the modified stableford scoring system and they made it a "power play" to go for the "hard" flag doubling stableford points. I think stableford makes some players a little more aggressive and I wish we could see it on the tour more...

Still can't make my mind up on this. It's nice to be able to hear the players' thoughts on the way round, and the modified stableford sure has something going for it, but I'm not totally sold.

Back