What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local News & Weather, we just had our 10th straight day in 90's. Need some cooling rain.

Cake Boss marathon...better than the continuous Disney Channel loop that was on all morning.

Cake Boss marathon...better than the continuous Disney Channel loop that was on all morning.

I feel your pain. It's the problem of having two toddlers. I'm currently on the brazilianth showing of Cars. You don't know how how many times I'm tempted to press the delete button on this movie.

Pawn Stars. I love seeing people overestimate what they have haha

The Season finally of Happy Endings on PVR!

Local news this a.m. the weatherman says we will hit 97* or 98* today, 11 straight days in the 90's and we aren't even in June yet. Going to be a scorcher this summer.

I'm watching this idiot direct traffic at Hartsfield. He keeps moving cars forward into more traffic. Keeps directing to left lane when people are clearly dropping off and not leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local news this a.m. the weatherman says we will hit 97* or 98* today, 11 straight days in the 90's and we aren't even in June yet. Going to be a scorcher this summer.

Great and got off the plane with a black golf shirt in..ugh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family Guy Return of the Jedi episode.

Morning Drive, they had a great segment with Tom Watson this a.m.

School of Golf - Hitting it High episode.

Now on to The Big Break on DVR

Watching the clock now, but will be watching Men of a Certain Age tomorrow night

Watching The Voice now, just finished up with America's Got Talent, it was a pretty good 1st show.

Mavs vs Heat - game 1.

Checking out the late news and then off to bed, later folks.

Pumpkin Chunkin! :banana:

Pumpkin Chunkin! :banana:

I was watching robot wars just before this aired. Now I've switched to the NBA finals though I'm not really watching as intently as I did during robot wars.

Basketball wives I love the drama

Parenthood

Been watching "To Big to Fail" the HBO special on the Investment Banking crisis of 2008. Anybody else been watching that?

bbiw ondemand

Just watched Battle Los Angeles on BluRay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back