Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

I love seeing all the interest in this - this is going to be a fun follow!

See more putters RTS offers instant feedback for in-round play and effective practice. Having that consistent feedback carry over rather than using a gimmick will help build good mechanics and let me know when I need to get back to work on refining my putting stroke.

I’m a mid-handicapper who’s been using the same Taylor Made putter for years. I’ve tried numerous other putters over that time, but nothing has been able to replace my TM. I’ve yet to seriously dip my toe in the center shafted, face balanced water, but I’ve always been intrigued. Could the SeeMore be the one to finally give my ol’ TM the boot? I’d love to test it and find out while giving my fellow hackers any intel that may help them decide if this is a putter that will work for their game.

I’ve always been an Odyssey guy. However this one has my attention. My speed control is the strength of my putting. I would really love to see how the increased MOI and the alignment aid would put me in an even better position to make more putts compared to my White Hot OG 7. Not to mention it’s looks really sharp as well. Something about that black that I like.

I am on THP daily so answering questions and providing feedback would be my pleasure. Thanks for any consideration.

This has been my gamer for the last 3 years, and I'm still loving everything about it! Good luck to everyone who enters - you are going to get an amazing putter!

Testers will be announced today.

A bump for visibility

Exciting!!! Good luck hopefuls

Good luck all!

Looks like a tough job. Good luck to all.

Just discovering the tech in putters, balanced face and alignment aid would help the feel and a more accurate strike, would love to test this. I'm available for the review.

Since I’m away from home I was hesitant to put in for the testing but I can make it work if I’m lucky enough to get picked. Love to test out the RST. Rolled a few at golf store near me and really liked it.

I am a mid handicapper and golf both outdoors and am in a league at XGolf. I really enjoy testing things and improving my game and would be happy to be a tester. I am using an old Nike Ignite mid mallet now that I use incorrectly (it's not face balanced) and want to do things the right way.

Good luck everyone!

At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing. Who is ready to test the SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter?

win-these-proto-golf-balls-now-2.png

SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putter
The FGP design is SeeMore’s most recognizable product, the flagship shape for the brand and the winning putter of 3 Major Championships and over 20 Tour victories. This mini Giant DF Putters (Deep Flange) is a variation on the classic mini Giant FGP with the profile of a deeper flange. It is created using 4 sets of non adjustable copper weights in the extreme toe and heel section as well as the perimeter of the sole, for the ultimate MOI to size ratio. Milled Aluminum head weight is 350 grams. Black Finish with a Standard RST (Two White Lines and Red Dot).

We are looking for THPers that want to test this putter for a period of a few months and report their feedback on our forum. At the conclusion of the testing, the putter is yours to keep.

Criteria
THP will select a group of THPers to test the SeeMore Mini Giant DF Putters
You must be able to check in on the thread daily (or close to it) to discuss and answer questions.
You will be reviewing the putter for a period of 60 days.

How to Signup
Watch the video above and comment below why you think this style would help you make more putts.
Are you able to review and answer questions daily or close on THP?

We will announce the testers later this week.

Looks very much like my Slotline putter. I use a face balanced putter now and I think this could help me on faster greens

excited to see who ends up testing these!

Testers will be announced today.
I take that back, we are going to let this run through today and then announce tomorrow.

Hi - I have an older lighter see more that I practice with. Would love a modern, heavier version that I could game. The design works and I would like trying to put it in play under pressure on some fast greens!-Matt

I am a club Pro and have always used Scotty Cameron putters… I would love the opportunity to try and play with the Giant and have some of our members possibly try it out also. It may be a great fit in our clubhouse!!!

I have struggled for years with needing the MOI that comes with mallet putters, but struggling to keep the face square as easily as I am with a more bladed design. With so much weight back in the mallets, I feel like I really have to work to keep the face from over rotating. In the video the spokesman discusses the design of this putter requires less torque to keep the face in line, and that is exactly what will help my stroke.

Additionally, I have always loved center-shafted putters, but find it hard to find one with the weights in such a way as to keep the face from twisting on off center hits. These large copper weights should help make that a non-issue. And who does not love the Rifle Site tech on all the SeeMore putters!?

I need help with finding that consistent putting stroke.

Yes I can check in everyday.

Good luck everyone! Tomorrow can’t come soon enough!

I take that back, we are going to let this run through today and then announce tomorrow.

That gives you all more time to get your name down in this thread!

Sign me up. I love seemore putters for style but they’re too light. The mini giant looks ideal.

Back