Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

If this hasn’t been decided yet, I can test a putter thoroughly. Any time I’ve raised my hand I’ve put way more into than what I’ve got. I have a putt out mat and I have a local place I can test even indoors in the winter.

Heck might even give me something to do other than work and sleep?

As a shooter of guns, I’m always interested in sights. Unfortunately I read those better than I read greens, 😂. So that’s what I’m most interested in. Seeing if the alignment helps? Key for me. Keeping the clubface square? Also good.

RST is definitely a different beast, even if you dont plan on entering on even trying one, you should. Even if its just at the local shop drop a few putters next to it to compare at setup. It definitely works, especially if you are good at reading break, but horrible at aligning to the read you made.

I was lucky to get one of these during Holiday Cheer. Getting the face square has always been an issue for me. The RST on this putter has solved that issue for me.... now if I could just get the pace right!

I’ve never been a good putter. I’ve thought about trying SeeMore before but haven’t found a place where I can try one. I currently have a Cameron Newport. I miss every putt to right. I feel like I’m square to my line. But I must not be. My wife agreed to let me change our dining room into a wall to wall Birdieball putting green. So basically I putt every day. Out to the right. Over and over.

This is almost like Christmas....go to bed and see if there's a surprise tomorrow morning. Good luck, everyone!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow!

It's not to late to get in on this.... They are selecting tomorrow. Tell us WHY you deserve to be a tester.

Last chance, get those entries in! Don't miss out on the chance to experience a really great putter!

I should have entered this one. I have this Practice Perfect putting mat that needs some work and I never gave my precious SeeMore the time it needed for me to become confident with the RST technology.. my Scotty wouldn’t have been disappointed.

Today is the day! Some lucky individuals will have the opportunity to test some of the best putters out there!

Hopefully not too late to enter?
I have the SeeMore Si2 with a plumbers neck hosel and I love it but am looking for a bit more weight and confidence that a mallet or the fgp mini giant df would give.
I have the time and can test it both indoors and outdoors on some dormant scottish greens for the required 60 days.
Regardless good luck everyone on this great THP opportunity.

I'm surprised nobody else grabbed this image yet...Screenshot_20220114-120257_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I need help with alignment. I struggle with consistency and I need something I am confident in. I unfortunately 3 putt far too often.

Aha! Congrats on the win!

Back