LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I think it's time I read through singles day...

Starting from page 1 😅 any guesses how long it’ll take to get through all 514+ pages?

Starting from page 1 😅 any guesses how long it’ll take to get through all 514+ pages?
You missed out live?! Ohhhh man you have a great show in front of you! Depends on how quick you want it to go. I've gotten through 100 pages in a day before and only 40 on another but it may be a little different for me :p

I’m still revising my recap of Wednesday. I think I’ve gotten it down to 9 pages right now…
I was part of that day so I'm excited to hear about how you were a hero!!

You missed out live?! Ohhhh man you have a great show in front of you! Depends on how quick you want it to go. I've gotten through 100 pages in a day before and only 40 on another but it may be a little different for me :p
yeah..... how lame is that? through 51 pages so far and realizing how much I missed not following along live! also, sorry everyone for the random notifications on posts a month ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What’s up Grandaddy guys? Anything new happening?
Enduring the cold here and constantly checking my ups app

yeah..... how lame is that? through 51 pages so far and realizing how much I missed not following along live! also, sorry everyone for the random notifications on posts a month ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You can like any of my posts! Any time I get to relive a part of this makes me incredibly happy

just made it to page 100! so much fun stuff. truly a once in a lifetime experience. excited to get into the fitting and matches!

How many tissues do you have next to you? You'll need them ...

Like away man. Love the fact that folks are still reading the thread!

How many tissues do you have next to you? You'll need them ...

Like away man. Love the fact that folks are still reading the thread!
definitely seems like a novel lol. great character development so far :ROFLMAO:

Glad to see this thread still going. What a first chapter in the '21 Grandaddy!

Things are moving..... stuff is arriving......goodies are being delivered.

So I made a promise of an unboxing video so you are going to get a shorten sped up version of it! 🤦‍♂️

I must have hit the time lapse instead! HUGE MISTAKE!!!!

View attachment trim.7225A2F9-6B28-4C4D-BF09-6E24767A9320.MOV

I received everything but my TCB 8 iron and my Rogue ST Max D fairway wood. They are still on order.

8ECD9D99-7CFE-413D-A47A-6F9290E288D8.jpeg40CB4B00-C5D1-41F2-9189-5CE70E9539BF.jpeg2EE5797A-F49B-4143-95EA-47EC4A000AFF.jpeg

Back