2022 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

It was hard for me to find the CS X LS yellow TT in stores last year. Defintely going to order some.

Who’s got the 2022 Chrome Softs in play today?

BC1CC6F0-6DE0-4862-9FAB-FCC2BFF9B0E9.jpeg

That is a monster number. How about mid to longer irons/hybrids?
I haven’t gotten the irons. UW or fairway yet. Those are going to be here on Monday!

Can’t wait to test them!

Love what I am seeing with CSX LS. More after my round

We have a great video coming on this line in thr coming weeks

Ok I started out playing Pro V1x on first 2 holes to get warmed up. Just the usual and played as expected. I started playing the CSX LS on hole 3 which was a par 3 and pushed tee shot into bunker. Out of bunker the ball checked up great and made par. The next 2 holes I hit driver 318 and 328. They were wind or desert aided but they were straight up bombs. The rest of the round was getting great check on the ball and great distance off the tee. On 17 I drove it into the water and finished the round with a Pro V1x. I was sad. I did win so there is that. Amazing ball, I am sold.

Ok I started out playing Pro V1x on first 2 holes to get warmed up. Just the usual and played as expected. I started playing the CSX LS on hole 3 which was a par 3 and pushed tee shot into bunker. Out of bunker the ball checked up great and made par. The next 2 holes I hit driver 318 and 328. They were wind or desert aided but they were straight up bombs. The rest of the round was getting great check on the ball and great distance off the tee. On 17 I drove it into the water and finished the round with a Pro V1x. I was sad. I did win so there is that. Amazing ball, I am sold.
Just checked Arccos and 6 drives at 300 or further. That is not my game but I will take it.

Just checked Arccos and 6 drives at 300 or further. That is not my game but I will take it.
Hit 6 of them per round and I'll think you'll have to revise what is and isn't your game. 🔥

Been playing the original LS and it’s a pretty good ball. I haven’t had any issues holding an approach but it is January and things are a little soft. From what I’ve seen though I’m more excited to try the new version when I find a way to get my hands on them.

I'll take your word for it. I expect a company to make a splash in this market soon but one advantage Callaway has in my area is availability. X it likely will be.

Played the 18 with the lsx today. Still the best ball for me. Very long of the tee and don’t get very far off my line. Irons solid and land soft. My short have was not so great today but not the balls fault

Played the 18 with the lsx today. Still the best ball for me. Very long of the tee and don’t get very far off my line. Irons solid and land soft. My short have was not so great today but not the balls fault
I will say I aim up the right hand side of the fairway because of a overactive draw. I missed mostly on the right so I wasn't getting that big ol snap. I don't know if it was the ball but I will continue testing that out and aim in the middle of fairway.

I gamed the CS TT today. While my game was a cold mess, I found the CS was constantly higher launching and longer that the z Star I’ve been gaming.

I needa spinny ball. But that’s moreto get elevated. I think CS might be a better fit for me than the other C balls I’ve tried.
Thanks to a THP Callaway give away I’ve got 3 dozen to get really comfortable with.

I will say I aim up the right hand side of the fairway because of a overactive draw. I missed mostly on the right so I wasn't getting that big ol snap. I don't know if it was the ball but I will continue testing that out and aim in the middle of fairway.
You were killing the ball off the tee today!

20220117_005500.jpg

Update on the ball that's now played 35-40 holes and done 3 monitor sessions.

I kind of feel like I should just keep hitting it until it begs me to stop now. :LOL:

I’ve never been a Callaway guy. I’m also not crazy. I’m for sure going to try this ball. The technology is so evident

I’ve never been a Callaway guy. I’m also not crazy. I’m for sure going to try this ball. The technology is so evident
It is a great ball. If you give it a chance, I think you may be become a Callaway guy!

Back