2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Shots fired! :ROFLMAO:
It is funny, but it also kind of makes Callaway (Europe) look insecure. Callaway is responding to the driver release narrative that thus far, TaylorMade has controlled, imo.

It is funny, but it also kind of makes Callaway (Europe) look insecure. Callaway is responding to the driver release narrative that thus far, TaylorMade has controlled, imo.
Insecure seems to be a bit of a leap and a hop. Usually the European accounts for club manufacturers are a bit more brash in their social media in the years past for the OEM’s.

6667247B-5F92-4372-915C-3371AA9039C8.jpeg
Was able to get this beauty out to the range today and one thing that I think this lineup doesn’t get enough credit for is the stability of the head and face. Really was pleased with the consistency in my shot shape today as it had been a bit since I was able to hit it.

Insecure seems to be a bit of a leap and a hop. Usually the European accounts for club manufacturers are a bit more brash in their social media in the years past for the OEM’s.
Care to show me some examples?

Adapter is curing on the Kinetixx and PX for some testing this week and figure out which goes in the Max

Adapter is curing on the Kinetixx and PX for some testing this week and figure out which goes in the Max
That’s awesome!

I can’t wait to preorder. :love:

I keep reading about your success with the Kinetixx. I need to get my hands on one someday. You mention that your PX Is custom. What profile does it lean towards?

I keep reading about your success with the Kinetixx. I need to get my hands on one someday. You mention that your PX Is custom. What profile does it lean towards?
I would say HZRDUS Red

Good stuff!

the more i read and watch feedback about this lineup, the more i am impressed. it will only take a couple bad driving days with my current driver for me to engage ponder mode with this lineup.

View attachment 9060294
Was able to get this beauty out to the range today and one thing that I think this lineup doesn’t get enough credit for is the stability of the head and face. Really was pleased with the consistency in my shot shape today as it had been a bit since I was able to hit it.
THAT is the one I have my sights set on....

This thread has me geeked to do a driver fitting. It’s really the only club I haven’t been fit for over the last 12 months.

(I got fit for my full Cobra bag but I’m discounting that only due to the fact it was a one OEM only fitting. And I guess you could include hybrids but I’ve 8/9 months now to be smitten with the Cobras and have no reason to go searching.)

View attachment 9060294
Going in to hit that on Saturday. Excited to see where I land on the Rogue spectrum.

Is this an upgrade to the MAVRIK line or will there be another MAVRIK release someday?

I’ve been gaming the MAVRIK MAX for a year and love it.

Just wondering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max looks so good at address

3E931380-BD83-4A15-A3DA-B6A70F14C965.jpeg

Comparisons of the new rogue max to the speed max ?

thanks in advance!

CC2170B7-46E0-4F9C-88CC-23DB1E4B3372.jpeg
Definitely need some sim time when I can find it to do some testing.
The Dating Candidates for my 💎💎💎 LS:
  • Diamana Kai’li 60TX Proto (45.25”, s/o @JohnnyCallaway
  • Hzrdus Smoke Green SB 60g 6.5 (46”)
  • Diamana D+ 70TX (45”)
  • UST Manila LINQ Purple 7F5 (45”, s/o to the Love Doctor himself @Tevenor)
  • Aldila Rogue White 80TX (tipped 1”, cut to 44”, build in progress)
Thinking the Hulk will be a scramble or open course only shaft, but I’m very curious about what will be the everyday gamer.

Anyone got predictions?

View attachment 9060680
Definitely need some sim time when I can find it to do some testing.
The Dating Candidates for my 💎💎💎 LS:
  • Diamana Kai’li 60TX Proto (45.25”, s/o @JohnnyCallaway
  • Hzrdus Smoke Green SB 60g 6.5 (46”)
  • Diamana D+ 70TX (45”)
  • UST Manila LINQ Purple 7F5 (45”, s/o to the Love Doctor himself @Tevenor)
  • Aldila Rogue White 80TX (tipped 1”, cut to 44”, build in progress)
Thinking the Hulk will be a scramble or open course only shaft, but I’m very curious about what will be the everyday gamer.

Anyone got predictions?
Damn that is quite a lineup.
Not sure I have a prediction but will be here for the ensuing bombs.

Back