2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

I hit all the Stealth line up. This is a hard ponder for me. Loved the driver and fairway
What stood out for you?

I hit all the Stealth line up. This is a hard ponder for me. Loved the driver and fairway
What fairway are you leaning towards? I’m kind of excited for the plus. But kind of wondering if it’ll be a little too low on spin.

Hit the stealth+ yesterday vs the rogue max LS and on centered shots they were pretty close... The big difference for me early on seems to be the consistency of the carbon face on the stealth+ .

Both drivers maxed at 166 ball speed for me but stealth+ averaged 1.3mph more. I know its not a huge amount but I chalk that up to being more forgiving which is weird for a TM driver. I havent had any sub 1600 spin knuckleballs with the stealth like I would get with sim or sim2.

Stealth+ still seems to be a fraction fade biased but nowhere near what SIM was. Im really loving the deeper face. Frames the ball beautifully and gives me way more confidence then I ever did with SIM

What fairway are you leaning towards? I’m kind of excited for the plus. But kind of wondering if it’ll be a little too low on spin.
Probably the base model. The plus is too low spin for me off the deck. I will try them again before ordering

For me ball speed across face especially for my miss on high toe. I also loved the look and feel
Ball speed retention across the face seems to be getting spoken of a lot.

For me ball speed across face especially for my miss on high toe. I also loved the look and feel
I think that will be the biggest story. In my limited time with it, it felt so much more stable off the toe.

What type of ball flight and dispersion were you seeing on those toe strikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found a few of these sitting around this morning. I asked to hit it and was denied. Also found a new rogue but couldn’t snap any photos. FA28B623-F5AC-4E16-B107-624AE8E290CE.jpeg728CAB30-E07B-43DA-953B-BF2D32B6632D.jpeg

Attachments

• 478FCD90-4979-4EA3-8F56-3C50988EDFFC.jpeg
    478FCD90-4979-4EA3-8F56-3C50988EDFFC.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 12
Why were you denied? It's past embargo date and that's a fitting setup.

based on the shafts these look like builds for customers, not demos.

They were demos but just too busy this morning. Didnt want me trying anything just to try it.

One looks to be attached to a Riptide. There also is an Autoflex shaft in that photo, although the face of that club doesn’t appear to be red.

One looks to be attached to a Riptide. There also is an Autoflex shaft in that photo, although the face of that club doesn’t appear to be red.

One shaft was an autoflex, one was a speeder, don't remember the third and there was a fourth head unattached.

So.. I have thoughts now..

holy crapballs

I got to see this in person today and the shape of TM drivers just really suit my eye. The plus looks great and the red face was a non factor when sitting in the address position. I am curious how durable the face will be be? It almost feels like u can peel it off, although I couldn’t make a mark on it with my finger nail. I actually really liked the look and it didn’t look cheap to me at all. Still need to see the Callaway’s and Cobra before I make any final decisions. Sound and feel were really good as well, also like the Kal’li shaft

Back