Callaway Rogue ST MAX Hybrids and Irons

Buy your spouse a matching set and problem solved? šŸ¤£

LOL.

Iā€™ve tried that but she wonā€™t go to a fitting until she is satisfied with her swing improvements. She is getting betterā€¦

I need to get some more wear marks on my Apex 21s first. I went today to figure out what graphite shaft to put in some DCBs (5-7) I picked up. When I hit my regular Apex 21 with the SF fc90 shaft, the fitter looked at the numbers and said ā€œoh yeah!ā€ those are the right shafts.

I wish I had a Trackman!

is there a specific one you are looking for?
Should have the usuals: steelfiber, MMT, px catalyst, recoils/dart, Tensei blue/white, KBs tgi
Just wish to know what they are offering as I play graphite in my irons...

Some quick sound testing:

same shaft (Nippon Modus 120)

Rogue ST Pro

Apex Pro

I prefer the sound of the Apex Pro, but I could easily game the Rogue Pros. Muted sound or not

@Wildcat4life let me hit the Rouge ST pro today while I was warming up. That might cost me some money. 5 hits hits 5 nice high baby draws. They felt like butter . We are playing again Monday and I plan to try the 7 iron a bit more. I have a driver fitting set for Friday might be adding some irons into that fitting also.

Last edited:
I will be hitting the Rogue ST Pros in the next week or 2 to see if I order a set!
I got a fitting this coming Saturday to hit the ST Pros as well. Trying to decide which irons to get this year... Rogue, Apex, or something else.

Also just watched a short vid from the TXG guys comparing the ST Max's to the Pros. Very good vid if you're interested.

I got a fitting this coming Saturday to hit the ST Pros as well. Trying to decide which irons to get this year... Rogue, Apex, or something else.

Also just watched a short vid from the TXG guys comparing the ST Max's to the Pros. Very good vid if you're interested.
Are there tickets available for this show?

Are there tickets available for this show?
100%. Please make checks out directly to me - it'll go to help cover the cost of the better half also getting fit right after me.

Rogue st pro vs apex pro

my god a combo set would blend nicely

2106A473-5893-42E8-B26F-1DEB1FC711C6.jpeg

I did hit the Rogue ST Pro over the weekend and I was impressed. The shaft was not for me but overall it looked great and that ball flies off the face.

If you are a single digit (doesnā€™t matter high or low) and donā€™t give the rogue pro a try youā€™re just missing out. Like the epic Forged for distance and control with much better feel

In case you wanted to see the Rouge Pro against the T200 here are a few pics from yesterday's round. Please excuse the winter glove is was like 45 here!
pro1.jpgpro2.jpgpro3.jpg

Back