2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

Tech appeal is huge with this one. The mill work, charcoal/black contrast, those Tungsten cartridges. The idea of playing an unassuming One shape and having it pack 5k+ MOI is wild.

The tech works, I see it in the data on my hole more putts device. It’s remarkable. And to look this good? No wonder the people at Odyssey are so excited about it.

The tech works, I see it in the data on my hole more putts device. It’s remarkable. And to look this good? No wonder the people at Odyssey are so excited about it.

I may have gone back and speed scanned this entire thread last night for all of the excellent pictures posted by you Grandaddy guys :ROFLMAO:

MicroStar Hinge is the best of both worlds imo. I tried the WH and it takes some getting use to. The main thing is just hitting the putt firm enough because I kept coming up short
This! Pretty sure if it wasn’t the white hot insert I would have put one in a cart with that tech.

I’ve been rolling my LH DW. I just don’t have a lefty stroke :LOL::LOL: the RH one works sooooo much better. So yeah give it a shot! You never know lol
Lol I’ll give the LH DW a try! It might improve my own 😂

I used both the TriHot 5K and 2022 Toulon LVH7 during a sim round and I just get along better with the LV head. Gives me comfort on lag putts and as a weapon in a fight! I would mess someone up with the LVH7!

The 11 with the line down the middle, is one of the easiest putters to aim since the EXO Marxman

The 11 with the line down the middle, is one of the easiest putters to aim since the EXO Marxman
And if your brain is mush like mine, there’s the Eleven Triple Track which pretty much aims for you!

And Luke says "he's using the Triple Wide and I'm a Mallet guy":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So you know it's got to be good.:cool:

I'm really interested to see how this performs against the other wide blade putters I have. Always been drawn to the wide blade/mid-mallet shape and my fitting last year confirmed that's the best fit for my stroke, specifically face balanced. I've always kept a mallet or two around though as the stability is something I definitely need at times. If this checks all of those boxes, it could be a huge winner for me.

1- I've got nothin' 🙊
2- Yes it is! 🍑
3- Bought a putting mat last night... needed something to do tonight? 🤷‍♂️ 😜
Which one did you go with? I've been looking at them for 2 months and can't decide which one to buy. Think I'm starting to lean toward birdie ball but change my mind every time I look at either the wellputt or the putt out XL.

Is it February 4th yet????

After using the microhinge over the last two seasons, I’m moving to White Hot. One thing that has helped me so far is that it feels/reacts how it sounds, so what you feel/hear is what you get. Not sure if that makes sense.
Love this. Meaning soft putts you get a softer sound and longer putts where you have a longer stroke a more firm sound and feel.

This is what I enjoy with my SL Ten. Looking forward to the Eleven Tour Line.

I called cause I had a payment issue for my trihot. After we fixed it I asked customer service if there is an eta for shipping. She told me mine was set to ship next week! Seems like some are shipping before 2/4

I am interested in the Tri Hot 5K Triple wide putter. Would love to hear thoughts on it!

@Golfgirlguru i can certainly help with that!

I love my Tri Hot triple wide! The discussion of is it a blade or a mallet. I know a lot of people are skeptical of hybrids of this sort. However, during my testing I would without a doubt say that it is a blade. It looks like a blade. Albeit and bigger one but it still looks like a blade. It feels like a blade too. It’s not too heavy at all, and for me personally I have a different putting stroke with a mallet than I do a blade. I use my blade stroke with this putter.

I would say the MOI help comes from not twisting the face at impact as much. Also the white hot insert and tungsten in the right places help with those mis-hits.

I would say the difference between the double wide and triple wide are minimal. I would say to try out both if you are interested and whatever suits your eye the best of those two you could go with. However, I would strongly say that this is not a “bad players” putter. It looks great and if it looked too big I would have never selected that as my putter.

let me know any specific questions you have and I’d be happy to answer!

I would also say the ladies version has the white stroke lab shaft available as opposed to the red which was a big wish list item for a lot of guys in the Grandaddy so look into that.

Here is the putter at address.

AF788DDA-23AF-43C2-8D33-859A8E508B4D.jpeg
2BE3BF46-73C7-4CCE-8000-40FFFA3EE414.jpeg
10DF0B68-29CC-4B7B-8015-356EC3492313.jpeg

Completely agree on this one.

I'm really interested to see how this performs against the other wide blade putters I have. Always been drawn to the wide blade/mid-mallet shape and my fitting last year confirmed that's the best fit for my stroke, specifically face balanced. I've always kept a mallet or two around though as the stability is something I definitely need at times. If this checks all of those boxes, it could be a huge winner for me.

I would say that it preforms a lot like a mallet while still feeling like a blade all the way through. I would say the big win for the triple wide is how it balances weight at the front of the face using the tungsten. Gives the feel of a blade, let’s you use a “blade” stroke but doesn’t risk as much flipping of the face through impact.

The Marxman was a solid putter and just like you said, one of the best aiming putters. I have a feeling they are going to look at the success of the eleven this year and wonder where was this love for us lol.

I would say that it preforms a lot like a mallet while still feeling like a blade all the way through. I would say the big win for the triple wide is how it balances weight at the front of the face using the tungsten. Gives the feel of a blade, let’s you use a “blade” stroke but doesn’t risk as much flipping of the face through impact.

Really can't wait to get this one in. Even if I'm just putting with it in the basement during the winter. I'm also a fan of the red SL shaft. I know not everyone is, but it works for me!

Back