PuttOUT Training Aids Review

Looking on web site it doesn’t give dimensions on medium size mat. Anyone have that info

I have the original Putt-Out on an Explanar Mat (very consistent) and roll the ball on a puttingstick off the stick and onto the Putt-Out Trainer. Circus Act.

Looking on web site it doesn’t give dimensions on medium size mat. Anyone have that info
It’s on their site. You have to click specifications.

AEF3072D-C485-4CA2-93D8-397C0F578BAA.png

With it being same length as the new slim version and you having experience with both. In your opinion which do you prefer. Slim or medium.
I also reviewed the medium version when it was the only mat they offered. It’s all about space and what you want/need. Both roll extremely well, just comes back to what size you prefer, both serve their purpose fantastically.

Putting mirror is something EVERYONE should have imo! Nice!

Thanks for the detailed reviews of PuttOUT's products! I've used the mat and Pressure Trainer for the past year and have the mirror on the way. I plan to spend quite a bit of time working on my putting stroke this winter.

Thanks for the detailed reviews of PuttOUT's products! I've used the mat and Pressure Trainer for the past year and have the mirror on the way. I plan to spend quite a bit of time working on my putting stroke this winter.
Thanks for the kind words!

Awesome review James. The Putting Plane Alignment Stick Set certainly peaks my interest.

I’ll be purchasing some of these items soon. I’ll be ordering medium mat from Budget Golf. Then the others direct from PuttOut. Mirror and gates have been on wish list for a while.

Got the Putt Out Mat, Gate, Mirror, and pressure putter today. I’m going to learn how to do this. It’s my weakest point. Once I get comfortable I’ll go get fit for a putter.

Good article jman. I really like the original pressure putt trainer. The new one is intriguing, but I don't know if the changes are enough for me to buy a new one.

Great article James.

I have the original oh so frustrating PuttOut. Now both the smaller mirror and slim putting mat are on the ponder list.

@Jman When you and your high school are using the perfect putt training aid, is it being used on the green or is it strictly indoors?

@Jman When you and your high school are using the perfect putt training aid, is it being used on the green or is it strictly indoors?
Both, they’re regularly used either place.

Got the Putt Out Mat, Gate, Mirror, and pressure putter today. I’m going to learn how to do this. It’s my weakest point. Once I get comfortable I’ll go get fit for a putter.
Nice!!!

Great read @Jman. I practice putting but generally not with the aids. Setting up around a hole, or just a couple of tees to putt through. I have always toyed with the thought of a math for those winter days

Just ordered the slim mat, mirror and puttOut Premium today with Christmas cash.

Both, they’re regularly used either place.

I need to get more use out of mine. Glad to know I can get some use at the course too.

I need to get more use out of mine. Glad to know I can get some use at the course too.
It’s perfect on a crowded putting green. Or an empty one, we drill on our four every week.

It’s perfect on a crowded putting green. Or an empty one, we drill on our four every week.
Or the ones that don’t believe in holes anymore! Why didn’t I think of that earlier. The 2 places I practice the most do not have holes.

Or the ones that don’t believe in holes anymore! Why didn’t I think of that earlier. The 2 places I practice the most do not have holes.
I loathe that. Actually begged our home course to put cups back in so the kids can see the ball go in the hole and get that sound. A little thing that’s a big thing.

I loathe that. Actually begged our home course to put cups back in so the kids can see the ball go in the hole and get that sound. A little thing that’s a big thing.
Absolutely! I go make 3 3-footers in a row before I head to the tee to get the confidence going.

Missed this review last month, but found it while browsing for Putt Out info and doing some shipping on their website. Awesome writeup, reading through it now. 👊

I was just playing around with my PuttOut and thought boy wouldn’t this be a great improvement if they could add a little data app.

I wonder if they could create a version that had sensors where it could tell you on your phone how fast the ball was traveling, angle toward the hole, how big a miss, and other areas. If I could kinda combine my Blast Motion with the PuttOut into one training aid that would be really fun.

Back