PuttOUT Training Aids Review

Missed this review last month, but found it while browsing for Putt Out info and doing some shipping on their website. Awesome writeup, reading through it now. šŸ‘Š
Iā€™m enjoying the hell out of mine. I hit at least 5-0 putts a day. Itā€™s created a ā€œin the bagā€ issue for each of my putters. Bettinardi In 8 armlock is the dream

New toys! šŸ™‚
B13C724C-6FA4-4AE4-9341-339894F68A73.jpeg

Good review. I only have a mat and kind of forgot about the extras. Good time to start thinking about the adding some extras.

I need to use mine more often and get some of the other toys to go along with it.

Gone from being a good putter to someone who seems to be pulling them. So just spent a fortune but after watching videos and this write up it was a no brainier. If it saves me a few putts a round then itā€™s worth it.

ca3ec9d453207d8737c0dded32fe2e81.jpg

595919c603e75ed58695d7703b9c114b.jpg

0afbc802c90bb5301abb64c74d174399.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gone from being a good putter to someone who seems to be pulling them. So just spent a fortune but after watching videos and this write up it was a no brainier. If it saves me a few putts a round then itā€™s worth it.

ca3ec9d453207d8737c0dded32fe2e81.jpg

595919c603e75ed58695d7703b9c114b.jpg

0afbc802c90bb5301abb64c74d174399.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Niiiiiiice!

After the review I purchased to small mirror and mat to go along with the pressure putt trainer. I was having putting issues. The mirror has helped a tremendous amount. It helped me get and keep a consistent setup which has helped my putting drastically. May actually buy the large mirror to keep in sim and travel with small mirror in bag.

After the review I purchased to small mirror and mat to go along with the pressure putt trainer. I was having putting issues. The mirror has helped a tremendous amount. It helped me get and keep a consistent setup which has helped my putting drastically. May actually buy the large mirror to keep in sim and travel with small mirror in bag.
Putting mirrors are the most underrated putting training aid on the planet.

I do exactly what you mentioned, the slim is in my bag at all times, but at home I use the full sized one with gates and magnetic rails.

Putting mirrors are the most underrated putting training aid on the planet.

I do exactly what you mentioned, the slim is in my bag at all times, but at home I use the full sized one with gates and magnetic rails.
Mirror has been great. I found that I had moved off the ball while putting. The mirror got me back up over the ball and over the intended line of putt.

Mirror has been great. I found that I had moved off the ball while putting. The mirror got me back up over the ball and over the intended line of putt.
Nice! Its an aspect I like most, feedback on where my eyes are, I want them over the heel at all times, and sometimes that gets a little sloppy. Session on the mirror, and boom, back where I should be.

I should preface all of this by saying Iā€™m probably the least disciplined ā€œpracticerā€ of all times. I hate practice lol but Iā€™m dying to get out on the course and in Ohioā€¦.well itā€™s Ohio and February so the best conditions are in my office. I want to get better so this was the first place I went.

I added the Puttout Slim and the pictured pressure putt trainer. Iā€™m amazed at this thing and sort of embarrassed I was so ignorant to the tech behind it. Iā€™m excited to keep this thread going as Iā€™m sure this is just the beginning of adding some putting trainers 9BB81790-D8D4-4923-AD84-D1B2EE2CD473.jpeg

I should preface all of this by saying Iā€™m probably the least disciplined ā€œpracticerā€ of all times. I hate practice lol but Iā€™m dying to get out on the course and in Ohioā€¦.well itā€™s Ohio and February so the best conditions are in my office. I want to get better so this was the first place I went.

I added the Puttout Slim and the pictured pressure putt trainer. Iā€™m amazed at this thing and sort of embarrassed I was so ignorant to the tech behind it. Iā€™m excited to keep this thread going as Iā€™m sure this is just the beginning of adding some putting trainers View attachment 9158716
I've had one for the past 3-4 years and I always enjoy the pressure putt trainer. Makes it fun, challenging, and frustrating all at the same time.

I've had one for the past 3-4 years and I always enjoy the pressure putt trainer. Makes it fun, challenging, and frustrating all at the same time.
My boys started using it and like with anything else in life, they turned it into a competition lol but they got better at putting while doing so

I have the original putt out and use it all the time.

My boys started using it and like with anything else in life, they turned it into a competition lol but they got better at putting while doing so
I have twin boys, so I understand the competition part :ROFLMAO:. But like you said, they are getting better at putting, so I'm all for it.

I have the original putt out and use it all the time.
Same here. Use it in combination with the blast sensor and my putting was much better last season

Same here. I have a puttout matt and pressure putt trainer. I feel like it has helped a bunch and for me it is fun which helps me actually use it pretty frequently. A lot of times I will set it up and have the TV on and putt while watching the tube. Pretty easy to get in 30+ minutes of practice.

I'm a little late to the the PuttOut Show as I picked one up yesterday to practice.
@Jman I'm so glad that you put comment in the review:

That said, the rage and euphoria inducing micro-target is still there, and the chase to make the ā€œperfect puttā€ was as strong as ever for me during testing (remember, they consider a perfect putt that will stick in the micro-target to be one on-line and at a pace to finish 18 inches past the cup)

I really didn't see the 18" past comment anywhere and I know Pelz has always said that the perfect putt was 18" past the cup.
I also have seen that when the ball does come back because you miss the Micro-Target, you don't want the ball to roll back to you more that 2'

TBH, I got in the Mico-Target in the 3rd roll on my first session with it and I wouldn't stop until I had put 3 more in.
Been practicing 4 footers for now as 4-6 footers are issue for me according to ShotScope.

I'm a little late to the the PuttOut Show as I picked one up yesterday to practice.

That said, the rage and euphoria inducing micro-target is still there, and the chase to make the ā€œperfect puttā€ was as strong as ever for me during testing (remember, they consider a perfect putt that will stick in the micro-target to be one on-line and at a pace to finish 18 inches past the cup)

I really didn't see the 18" past comment anywhere and I know Pelz has always said that the perfect putt was 18" past the cup.
I also have seen that when the ball does come back because you miss the Micro-Target, you don't want the ball to roll back to you more that 2'

TBH, I got in the Mico-Target in the 3rd roll on my first session with it and I wouldn't stop until I had put 3 more in.
Been practicing 4 footers for now as 4-6 footers are issue for me according to ShotScope.
Im intrigued by this one, and have been looking for an easy putting option for my office. I think I need to snag one of these.

Im intrigued by this one, and have been looking for an easy putting option for my office. I think I need to snag one of these.
They've got some good "Black Friday" Deals going.

Fantastic. Get their putting mirror too.

Thanks for bringing this thread up today. This will serve as incentive for me to set up my putting mat for winter practice.

Thanks for bringing this thread up today. This will serve as incentive for me to set up my putting mat for winter practice.
I gotch you and because I know you're a Baseball fan:

World Series Baseball GIF by MLB

Back