Red Rooster Golf Glove Review

@Jman did you try just their traditional gloves or did you get a shot at the breathe? I don't need another glove right now but anything that is breathable would have my interest as I can be a sweaty man.
Just the traditional ones at the time of review! Sorry!

Those look nice enough. Nothing stands out as great vs anything else I've ever seen. I'm not a fan of the logo. I don't think I've ever paid that much for a glove, so seems a bit pricey. I will be curious what the subscription pricing ends up being.

the silver glove is here...
copying what @Jman said in his article. the glove is toit like a tiger. if it was an option I would have gambled on XXL for these bear claws I call hands. material is super nice though. they gave a little glove for First tee which I will be donating to the Cleveland chapter during a meeting.

from Jman
the initial fit was a little snug through the thumb

also got the case which is strong and roomy to store quite a few gloves in the bag.

IMG_20220207_205801.jpgIMG_20220207_205822.jpgIMG_20220207_205954.jpgIMG_20220207_205929.jpgIMG_20220207_210003.jpg

the silver glove is here...
copying what @Jman said in his article. the glove is toit like a tiger. if it was an option I would have gambled on XXL for these bear claws I call hands. material is super nice though. they gave a little glove for First tee which I will be donating to the Cleveland chapter during a meeting.

from Jman
the initial fit was a little snug through the thumb

also got the case which is strong and roomy to store quite a few gloves in the bag.

View attachment 9065595View attachment 9065596View attachment 9065597View attachment 9065598View attachment 9065599
That case is pretty nice. I might be in the minority, but I just don’t get the logo.

That case is pretty nice. I might be in the minority, but I just don’t get the logo.

I agree the logo isn't growing on me. Something seems strange about it. The case and everything else is a very nice touch.

Agree I have seen some companies obtain a bird sitting on a golf club or use of bird and that makes sense. However, while a rooster is a bird, not the one that comes to mind.

I kinda dig the logo. I actually have a sticker on my laptop.

That's a good idea. I already put the circular sticker on my home work desk.

I got The Cape glove today and the M/L size fits like I'd expect without excess material. I look forward to trying it out during a round on Sunday.

I have enjoyed these gloves. When I first got them they were a bit big. Emailed them, 20 minutes later had a replacement size coming and my subscription changed to match the size adjustment. Great product and service

I wore the glove for 18 holes yesterday, and I like it. No slippage, and the material seems sufficiently thick which could indicate good durability. Good first impression.

I'm trying these out as replacement for my beloved Bionic gloves. The website is atrocious. Little to no information regarding which models correspond to which categories (premium, durable etc) and the colorways are presented not under categories but instead just thrown out on the site. I don't want to do that much work to find one that approximates my StableGrip. Also, for direct to consumer the price break is non existent. Like Vice balls, which give me a ProV ball for $15 a box less, RR is the same price as my gloves. Without middlemen, they shiuisy be more competitive on price. Great they support junior golf but that alone doesn't make up for the high price relative to their presumably lower marketing and supply chain advantages.

Back