Precision Pro ACE Smart Speaker Review

I got one for Christmas and it seems like it will be a good device. I had a small hiccup with the speaker grill not adhered to the unit but a quick phone call has a new one on the way. Can't play here in Michigan right now but looking forward to using it in the spring. One thing I did notice when I was checking it out was I couldn't hear the distance measurements over the music when it was playing. Might be a setting I missed but will reevaluate with the new unit once I receive it.

Have a precision pro range finder and really like their products as well!

Great write up on the features this thing has. I can't wait to use it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I received the Precision Pro Ace Smart Speaker as a birthday present in early December and prior to receiving it I downloaded their app to see which golf courses it would work with. Unfortunately, my home course was not included so I started suggesting it in early November through their app. I have requested my course to be included on a regular basis since that time through their app and have emailed their customer service twice. I finally received a reply through Google Map reviews that I had posted from the "president" of the company suggesting I "request it through their app". HORRIBLE "customer service". I tried the device on a local golf course only to find out it only had the front nine on an 18 hole course. Getting ready to return since I have not any serious communication from them. It's as if they could care less. I'm not the only person who has requested my home golf course be added.

I received the Precision Pro Ace Smart Speaker as a birthday present in early December and prior to receiving it I downloaded their app to see which golf courses it would work with. Unfortunately, my home course was not included so I started suggesting it in early November through their app. I have requested my course to be included on a regular basis since that time through their app and have emailed their customer service twice. I finally received a reply through Google Map reviews that I had posted from the "president" of the company suggesting I "request it through their app". HORRIBLE "customer service". I tried the device on a local golf course only to find out it only had the front nine on an 18 hole course. Getting ready to return since I have not any serious communication from them. It's as if they could care less. I'm not the only person who has requested my home golf course be added.

Just curious is the course mapped on other apps?

Thought I would bump this article since we are giving one of these away right now.

Just curious is the course mapped on other apps?

in comparison.....i own the Bushnell Wingman. Their app has everything mapped through GPS just like any other gps device or app would. and then it connects through the speaker and with the press of a button tells you front back and middle.

in comparison.....i own the Bushnell Wingman. Their app has everything mapped through GPS just like any other gps device or app would. and then it connects through the speaker and with the press of a button tells you front back and middle.

Yeah I was just curious if his course was mapped in GRINT / Golfpad / or some other gPS app. Thinking it might have been a course thing vs app thing as I am sure they all share data somehow. Obviously speculation, but I think the poster is no with the forum any longer.

Yeah I was just curious if his course was mapped in GRINT / Golfpad / or some other gPS app. Thinking it might have been a course thing vs app thing as I am sure they all share data somehow. Obviously speculation, but I think the poster is no with the forum any longer.

weird. That escalated quickly. Lol

Love the idea of this. Will be following along others’ thoughts on it, and I can see myself getting one down the line.

My home course was it mapped either. I got in touch with them mid-week and they told me it would be added within 2 weeks.

I did use it once at a course that was mapped and for some reason it wouldn't auto forward to the next hole so I kind of gave up in it for the day. Could have been user error though. Looking forward to using it again when my home course is in the app.

I have to say the speaker itself last a really long time. I
Unortunately the top of mine has separated so I need to contact Precision Pro to see if it's something they will warranty.

Finally got this out to use today. Overall very happy with the performance/ functionality of this speaker. GPS was accurate, consistently less than a yard difference between it and the range finder. Speaker had good sound and it was overall very easy to use.

Back