Puma ProAdapt Delta Golf Shoes

These take the Budget code though... 142.50 hahaha

View attachment 9048316

These should be arriving today! I went back & forth between the Arnold Palmer version & these. If they fit as well as I expect them to, then I'm sure I'll end up with both pairs

I

I NEVER noticed that before. Thats a game changer... I just wish they weren't gold. I'm not a fan of anything gold 🤷‍♂️

Which is amazing since you just keep winning Morgan Cups

Which is amazing since you just keep winning Morgan Cups
What is amazing? That I never noticed the dollar signs or that I'm not a fan of gold? I'm confused

What is amazing? That I never noticed the dollar signs or that I'm not a fan of gold? I'm confused

The gold thing, because you keep winning

Well the cup is silver sooo..... :ROFLMAO:

Damn it Jeremy you know the reference I’m making here, quit making this so difficult. Don’t make me get into the Morgan Cup and then just destroy you 💪🏻

Are these like the Power Adapt Caged size wise?

Are these like the Power Adapt Caged size wise?

I had to go down half a size in the power adapt caged, possibly shoulda gone down one more from there too. Those are really long in the toe bed.

These just came in and they feel true to size. Also, I’m not sure I’m worthy to wear these. They are sharp.

I love Puma's golf shoes. They fit great and feel like your not wearing shoes. I have five pair.

1639252050072.png
I will not get a chance to golf in my new shoes for a while, but I have been wearing them inside & making swings, and comparing them to some other shoes.

I figured I'd pass along my thoughts (knowing that everyone's feet are different, so take this for what it's worth):

My current spiked golf shoes are adidas Tour360 xt which I've found pretty comfortable& very stable. I also wear Puma Ignite NXT disc shoes - pretty much every day for work - love these for comfort & ease of slipping them on/off. I was using them for my primary golf shoes, but a) they aren't waterproof & b) I found that they were a little too roomy when I'm swing club, they feel a little loose in the toe box area, no matter how much I crank them down.

I threw a few golf shoes in the Amazon cart to try them as well: the ones I liked the best were the adidas ZG21 Motion shoes:
1639252290894.png1639252311766.png

These felt even better than the Puma ProAdapt Delta's - at first impression. But, as I switched back & forth & took practice swings (again, inside, no ball, etc.) I found that I preferred the Pumas:
1) The Puma ProAdapt Deltas felt like there is no wasted material as my foot flexes & bends. The shoes stay fitting like a glove - I can't feel any part of the shoe pressing in or causing any hot spots or potential rubbing areas. They feel amazingly stable. I'm willing to bet these shoes will still feel just as good after 18 or 36 holes walking. Wish I could find out right now!

2) Although the adidas felt better just standing/walking in them (they do feel awesome), when I flexed my feet in a golf swing, I could feel a bit of rub where the shoe was bending/creasing in the front (just below the laces, above the ball of my feet). Still good, but not as good as the Puma.

I have to think the Pumas will stay fitting better if they stretch out even a little bit. Here's hoping I get to actually play in them before April!

View attachment 9052136
I will not get a chance to golf in my new shoes for a while, but I have been wearing them inside & making swings, and comparing them to some other shoes.

I figured I'd pass along my thoughts (knowing that everyone's feet are different, so take this for what it's worth):

My current spiked golf shoes are adidas Tour360 xt which I've found pretty comfortable& very stable. I also wear Puma Ignite NXT disc shoes - pretty much every day for work - love these for comfort & ease of slipping them on/off. I was using them for my primary golf shoes, but a) they aren't waterproof & b) I found that they were a little too roomy when I'm swing club, they feel a little loose in the toe box area, no matter how much I crank them down.

I threw a few golf shoes in the Amazon cart to try them as well: the ones I liked the best were the adidas ZG21 Motion shoes:
View attachment 9052137View attachment 9052138

These felt even better than the Puma ProAdapt Delta's - at first impression. But, as I switched back & forth & took practice swings (again, inside, no ball, etc.) I found that I preferred the Pumas:
1) The Puma ProAdapt Deltas felt like there is no wasted material as my foot flexes & bends. The shoes stay fitting like a glove - I can't feel any part of the shoe pressing in or causing any hot spots or potential rubbing areas. They feel amazingly stable. I'm willing to bet these shoes will still feel just as good after 18 or 36 holes walking. Wish I could find out right now!

2) Although the adidas felt better just standing/walking in them (they do feel awesome), when I flexed my feet in a golf swing, I could feel a bit of rub where the shoe was bending/creasing in the front (just below the laces, above the ball of my feet). Still good, but not as good as the Puma.

I have to think the Pumas will stay fitting better if they stretch out even a little bit. Here's hoping I get to actually play in them before April!
Very informative review. Which would you say has a softer underfoot feel between the 2??

Very informative review. Which would you say has a softer underfoot feel between the 2??
Just walking around indoors, at first I thought the adidas felt softer & cushier underfoot. But trying to simulate golf swings, I liked the way the Pumas felt much more.

Again, who knows until I can actually play, but I think either shoe is really good. But I'll be surprised if the ProAdapts are not my favorite shoe this season.

I couldn't resist getting another pair of ProAdapts.:)

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 11.38.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-04 at 11.34.25 AM.png

I don't see the White/Navy combo on the site. Yikes.

These came in yesterday. $125 inclusive of tax and shipping was too good to pass up.

14E6A5C8-D962-452A-851B-457DB047A225.jpeg

Back