Review Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

Going to be putting these in a new set I have coming up in January. More feedback coming up soon, as I liked them a lot in the last set I tried.
Are you staying OL or going back to VL? I thought I remembered you saying VL, but I may be making that up...

Are you staying OL or going back to VL? I thought I remembered you saying VL, but I may be making that up...
Most likely staying with OL. I have very much enjoyed it this year.

Ordered a set of black tint 95’s this past week

Popping these into a set of irons for a few swings and reminded how much I like them. They feel soft, yet data tells me they aren't at all in terms of impact.

Popping these into a set of irons for a few swings and reminded how much I like them. They feel soft, yet data tells me they aren't at all in terms of impact.
I ended up waiting, only had parallel in the new blacked out finish, and I know they are big on not overdoing the tip prep, so taking them to .355 scared me. :(

FINALLY pulled the trigger all the way.

5-P, G in the 95, D30, black finish!

Already shipped.

Now, what iron set. :oops:

FINALLY pulled the trigger all the way.

5-P, G in the 95, D30, black finish!

I am considering the 110s. I just would really like to try them. Maybe I will order just one and give it a go.

I am considering the 110s. I just would really like to try them. Maybe I will order just one and give it a go.
@Canadan and his review of the 95’s convinced me I don’t need to go 110, I’m also listening to Jason on this one too with his talks about them with THP in how most end up lighter than they’re think and lower flex. I’m excited.

@Canadan and his review of the 95’s convinced me I don’t need to go 110, I’m also listening to Jason on this one too with his talks about them with THP in how most end up lighter than they’re think and lower flex. I’m excited.

You know, I was just looking at kinetixx again and I was curious if I could amt the shafts. 95s in the longer irons then transition into 110s in the shorter irons. I am not sure if that is over thinking it or defeating a purpose. But I do love me the AMTs and would love to do that with graphite.

I kind of want to try them both.

You know, I was just looking at kinetixx again and I was curious if I could amt the shafts. 95s in the longer irons then transition into 110s in the shorter irons. I am not sure if that is over thinking it or defeating a purpose. But I do love me the AMTs and would love to do that with graphite.
Interesting. What is your thought process with this? Meaning benefits?

Interesting. What is your thought process with this? Meaning benefits?

Well, if I understand the intent of the dynamic gold amt which I have played and I am currently playing and really enjoy. it is that the long irons being lighter in overall total weight are easier to swing and get the speed necessary to elevate the ball better. Then the heavier short irons being heavier provide more control.

The goal being obviously to have swing weights march but total weight in the long irons being slightly less therefore requiring less effort to swing.

It has worked well for me in steel. Why not graphite?

I think the AMTs white x100s start at 105 and progress to 130ish in the wedge.

Well, if I understand the intent of the dynamic gold amt which I have played and I am currently playing and really enjoy. it is that the long irons being lighter in overall total weight are easier to swing and get the speed necessary to elevate the ball better. Then the heavier short irons being heavier provide more control.

The goal being obviously to have swing weights march but total weight in the long irons being slightly less therefore requiring less effort to swing.

It has worked well for me in steel. Why not graphite?

I think the AMTs white x100s start at 105 and progress to 130ish in the wedge.
Gotcha. So is the reason to try graphite about joints or body? Meaning if you are going same weight, same style, what are hoping to get?

Gotcha. So is the reason to try graphite about joints or body? Meaning if you are going same weight, same style, what are hoping to get?

Well, I truly believe that graphite is better in every way to steel. Except for “maybe” feel. The very limited exposure to graphite I have had has not been great in that area. But let’s put feel aside for a moment as it is subjective and hard to measure.

I believe that graphite shafts can provide an increase in performance to all other measurable categories. I am not really looking for more distance but if it happens so be it. But, if graphite is able to provide a percentage increase in accuracy and consistency in all other metrics it’s worth it.

Plus absolutely I am looking for a reduction in abuse.

The hard part is for me is I know what steel shafts work for me. And it is super available. I have no idea in graphite, and from my perspective personally it feels as though what I am looking for in performance the options are limited or I possibly don’t know what is out there. Or it is pretty cost prohibitive.

Well, I truly believe that graphite is better in every way to steel. Except for “maybe” feel. The very limited exposure to graphite I have had has not been great in that area. But let’s put feel aside for a moment as it is subjective and hard to measure.

I believe that graphite shafts can provide an increase in performance to all other measurable categories. I am not really looking for more distance but if it happens so be it. But, if graphite is able to provide a percentage increase in accuracy and consistency in all other metrics it’s worth it.

Plus absolutely I am looking for a reduction in abuse.

The hard part is for me is I know what steel shafts work for me. And it is super available. I have no idea in graphite, and from my perspective personally it feels as though what I am looking for in performance the options are limited or I possibly don’t know what is out there. Or it is pretty cost prohibitive.
Awesome. Thanks for the answer. One of my favorite parts of composite materials is the ability to go lighter with strength.

Awesome. Thanks for the answer. One of my favorite parts of composite materials is the ability to go lighter with strength.

I probably just need to accept that reality. But I have not been able to convince myself that lighter is right for me.. lol. 110 would be lighter so I guess baby steps. Lol

Back