I’ve had the same thoughts. I want the new one. It’s pretty and shiny but going to give the XB more run.

no promises though once the spring fun money comes in…
The problem I have is that I know if I just stay in time with this driver it is LONG. I've hit well past 300 yards many times with it. The old saying "Indian not the arrow" isn't always true with golf. The LTDx has more forgiveness. I'm working on strike to try and avoid needing so much. Radspeed lives this season (Mizuno/Tour Edge are the only ones with a chance to beat it out. I've hit everything else)

The problem I have is that I know if I just stay in time with this driver it is LONG. I've hit well past 300 yards many times with it. The old saying "Indian not the arrow" isn't always true with golf. The LTDx has more forgiveness. I'm working on strike to try and avoid needing so much. Radspeed lives this season (Mizuno/Tour Edge are the only ones with a chance to beat it out. I've hit everything else)
And, you know, that whole hand selected by an OEM just for you thing has to be hard to walk away from… 😉🔥😎

And, you know, that whole hand selected by an OEM just for you thing has to be hard to walk away from… 😉🔥😎
I wouldn't trade it if I moved on. It will be displayed with the irons if I ever change them out. My poor SW had to be replaced. It is tore all to hell and will cut a brand new golf ball. Some things won't be moved regardless of cost. I just don't have a shadow box big enough to put the clubs in :)

Still hitting my XB hard. I really like this driver.

Have to to cut through the wind this week 🤣
Unless I get pretty hard across the ball and really lay a slice into it the XB is not bad at getting through it though.

Unless I get pretty hard across the ball and really lay a slice into it the XB is not bad at getting through it though.
agreed, it handles the wind well when I do my part

4 drives at 300 or more today with the XB. Sewailo in Tucson really does force you to hit other clubs besides driver off the tee so it was not used as much today. This combined with the CSX LS is money. I am still going to test other clubs but I really like it. Of course if I can get more fairways with another driver 🤷‍♂️

4 drives at 300 or more today with the XB. Sewailo in Tucson really does force you to hit other clubs besides driver off the tee so it was not used as much today. This combined with the CSX LS is money. I am still going to test other clubs but I really like it. Of course if I can get more fairways with another driver 🤷‍♂️

Put this in the bag of one of my HS kids since I’m moving to 2022 releases and two things…

1) He hits it a ton. Not as long as I do, but close 😉

2) Hearing it RIGHT AFTER the LTDx or LTDx LS are hit made me realize it is indeed one of the most firm drivers at impact I’ve hit or heard in a while. But the LTD’s 100% addressed that 😍

52 deg this afternoon means trying out the new UST shaft 😃

Forgot to mention, put my HS kid on monitor to dial him in with my Rad. Set to standard 9.0 w/ PX HZRDUS Blue in 6.5 he was hitting 13.3, 2200, and 167 ball speed. He’s my 4 bag too 🤣

Really enjoyed my heavier driver shaft round today. The bomb below was a bit wind aided but the biggest excitement was finding 50% fairways and really only losing one. I think part of that is the LS ball but more of that was better overall strike quality. (Plus, couldn’t let @echico have all the 300+ drives)

1645394735655.png

Really enjoyed my heavier driver shaft round today. The bomb below was a bit wind aided but the biggest excitement was finding 50% fairways and really only losing one. I think part of that is the LS ball but more of that was better overall strike quality. (Plus, couldn’t let @echico have all the 300+ drives)

View attachment 9068839
There are plenty to go around. 300 is not my norm. :LOL:

There are plenty to go around. 300 is not my norm. :LOL:
Ha, me neither! I hit that one dead square on the crosshairs of the infinity face with a tail wind. It’s not out of the question that was my ‘one’ for the year.

Ha, me neither! I hit that one dead square on the crosshairs of the infinity face with a tail wind. It’s not out of the question that was my ‘one’ for the year.
Get your glutes activated

For you @Scooby45 Big boy drive today, 333. Maybe a little wind aided.

20220221_132323.jpg

Last edited:
The heavier UST Pro Force shaft has put my consistency on another level. Can’t wait to get the XB out again, and I’m not sure I’ve ever been able to say that about a driver.

The heavier UST Pro Force shaft has put my consistency on another level. Can’t wait to get the XB out again, and I’m not sure I’ve ever been able to say that about a driver.
Can't wait to see this in person this season....assuming this is the driver you are still gaming by then haha

Can't wait to see this in person this season....assuming this is the driver you are still gaming by then haha
don't tease me like that....

and remember, that driver consistency bar was pretty low ;)

don't tease me like that....

and remember, that driver consistency bar was pretty low ;)
So truth be told I did bring that Tensei Blue shaft to Vegas. But I was out a few days early. Scottish Rob was to be with me for those days so I ended up solo for two. Go to range at Coyote Springs and it is crazy windy. My Kinetixx Velocity is flying this way that way...So being the numbnut I am I plug in the Tensei.... That was Tue. And I am ripping it. Play Sand Hollow next day and ripping it. Go to Wolf Creek and SOB it goes haywire. Now I know it wasn't me. It was the shaft. Ha Should have never plugged it in. :LOL:

Back