2022 XXIO X Driver, Metal Woods, Irons and More

The bottom looks like a futuristic Callaway Speed driver. The X Irons are lookers! Wish I could try them.

Waiting on my New XXIO X Driver. Looks like they have had a shortage of materials for the driver builds. I put my Old XXIO X back in the bag and I kicked myself for ever taking it out. Straight and long (for me). That is the curse of always chasing. I did get both hybrids and I really like them. Easy launch and long. The 18* gap’s perfectly with my 16 Super Hybrid.

Waiting on my New XXIO X Driver. Looks like they have had a shortage of materials for the driver builds. I put my Old XXIO X back in the bag and I kicked myself for ever taking it out. Straight and long (for me). That is the curse of always chasing. I did get both hybrids and I really like them. Easy launch and long. The 18* gap’s perfectly with my 16 Super Hybrid.
What do you think of the looks of the hybrids? I know its a bit polarizing, but I kind of like them.

What do you think of the looks of the hybrids? I know its a bit polarizing, but I kind of like them.
I like them. They actually look pretty cool in hand, not distracting at all when you look down. I’m half blind so that way be a factor too. They are really solid and so easy to hit.

The XXIO X irons have a better feel than the ZX5 irons. I preferred the X to the ZX5.
I would love to get a set of the irons but i would have to change shafts which sounds expensive.

I would love to get a set of the irons but i would have to change shafts which sounds expensive.
If you had an older set of irons laying around that you liked the shafts, you could pull those and put the XXIO heads in them. Just a thought.

If you had an older set of irons laying around that you liked the shafts, you could pull those and put the XXIO heads in them. Just a thought.
Yeah, I Really like my ZX‘s but I will keep an eye out for a deal On the new irons.

Yes I am reshafting my ZX5s with PX Catalyst and will demo the X irons once they are available.
According to XXIO the grips are behind in production and the demo irons arent shipping until mid/end of March.
Once I try them I could swap the shafts on the ZX5 and order the X Irons with 950 S flex and sell those.
All depends on the feel...

I saw this line up the other day. It’s super impressive! I really liked the looks of the driver and irons.

I saw this line up the other day. It’s super impressive! I really liked the looks of the driver and irons.
I have the Driver and 2 hybrids. They are legit, for me.

Time to do some head and shaft testing

03C4C3A9-6DF7-48F4-AFC2-3001627D52AA.jpeg

I am really pleased with the new XXIO X driver. Seems to be a little more stable than the last version which I love. Just starting to get in my groove with it. The 23* hybrid is secure in its spot as well. I can hit it 180-205 based on what shot I need. I was able to shelve the 5 iron no problem.

I was searching for a different hybrid in that 22-23 degree range. Been playing the launcher xl, and the last few times out it hasn’t been as pretty with it as I want. So I searched the bags of clubs and pulled this XXIO X 5h out. Sits at 23 degrees, so I thought, why not.

it sat in the bag all night…until the last hole. Was 197 from the flag, sitting down in the rough. Took an easy swing and the ball rocketed out of that lie. It missed the green just left, but I was able to get up and down to win the match. Only 1 swing, but very impressed with what I saw from it.

I was searching for a different hybrid in that 22-23 degree range. Been playing the launcher xl, and the last few times out it hasn’t been as pretty with it as I want. So I searched the bags of clubs and pulled this XXIO X 5h out. Sits at 23 degrees, so I thought, why not.

it sat in the bag all night…until the last hole. Was 197 from the flag, sitting down in the rough. Took an easy swing and the ball rocketed out of that lie. It missed the green just left, but I was able to get up and down to win the match. Only 1 swing, but very impressed with what I saw from it.
That is such a great feeling, but how badly are you looking forward to hitting it again?

That is such a great feeling, but how badly are you looking forward to hitting it again?

So much. I have a charity scramble tomorrow, so I hope it gets some use.

I love my 23* XXIO. Very easy to pop in the air.

I love my 23* XXIO. Very easy to pop in the air.

I expected it to be able to fly, but man I was shocked at how much oomph it came out with. Very impressive.

I expected it to be able to fly, but man I was shocked at how much oomph it came out with. Very impressive.
I have the 18* degree as well but I can’t seem to find the on switch for it. I will give it another shot against the Stealth 19 but I do t see it winning. The 23 does get up and go.

I have the 18* degree as well but I can’t seem to find the on switch for it. I will give it another shot against the Stealth 19 but I do t see it winning. The 23 does get up and go.
Put the 18 degree back in. My stealth experiment at the Data Experience was a dumpster 🔥. I was pretty solid with the driver. I love that club.

My set of X irons are 'out for delivery', so should have them in hand this afternoon. Unfortunately it seems to be monsoon season here in Tulsa, so who knows when I will be able to take them to the course!

I have my new XXIO X Driver locked in. I am hitting this pretty long and very straight. I am loving the adjustable sleeve and think I have found the magic setting.

I have my new XXIO X Driver locked in. I am hitting this pretty long and very straight. I am loving the adjustable sleeve and think I have found the magic setting.
Glad to see you liking the XXIO line.

This line up has gotten lost a little. Still love the looks of these clubs. I don’t see many XXIO clubs in the wild, which is a shame.

Back