Review Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

I probably just need to accept that reality. But I have not been able to convince myself that lighter is right for me.. lol. 110 would be lighter so I guess baby steps. Lol
And it may not be. It’s a fun dynamic.

Also for great conversation.
Definitely. I remember the first time I tried super light graphite and then when Danny switched to 95 and now 85. When done right, I think it can work well for strong swingers.

Awesome. Thanks for the answer. One of my favorite parts of composite materials is the ability to go lighter with strength.
This is why I’m going 95. All the strength of my 110-120 iron shafts, but better on my body…and typically performance.

Definitely. I remember the first time I tried super light graphite and then when Danny switched to 95 and now 85. When done right, I think it can work well for strong swingers.
Danny in 85’s tells me all I need to know about going lighter, WOW

They’re drop dead gorgeous all blacked out.

AF696AB4-DC23-40A1-96B4-DA6D81A65003.jpegBECF6738-D948-43FA-9842-4BDB45B62345.jpegCA5FE46D-014E-439D-996A-39AFE0A5D6E8.jpegBC8828AF-7F5F-45C0-9442-697CAF4FE63E.jpeg

So ... what's the story on why a given shaft like this would be available in .370 only?

So ... what's the story on why a given shaft like this would be available in .370 only?
Because .355 is silly.

They have 355 versions, just in the original colorway.

Because .355 is silly.

They have 355 versions, just in the original colorway.
Yeah ... not a fan of the original colorway -- and all of my Mizuno/Titleist/Srixon iron sets are .355

Yeah ... not a fan of the original colorway -- and all of my Mizuno/Titleist/Srixon iron sets are .355
Mine too. The only difference in 370 and 355 is the very tip, it can be carefully sanded to 355. I’ve done it with other graphite and Kinetixx told be that would be fine with these.

Other option is having the heads bored out, which im too impatient for and my drill press is shot.

Perfect color/finish imo.

It’s only available on the 370 95’s right now.

Oh that's kind of a bummer. Not taper tip? What are you going to put it in?

Gotcha. I just saw they do not recommend that.
That’s not correct, that’s what I read the first time I backed out, this time talking directly with their team they said it was absolutely doable if it’s a builder with experience doing it, which I happen to be 😉

That’s not correct, that’s what I read the first time I backed out, this time talking directly with their team they said it was absolutely doable if it’s a builder with experience doing it, which I happen to be 😉

Nice!

Finally got some grips ordered. Hoping they're in by Friday so I can build this weekend and play about 12 rounds on spring break with my HS kids.

I....am so happy right now.

Bored out the 223 7i and installed the 95 in it as a demo, and the demo went so well I promptly spent the rest of the night boring out the 5-6 and 8-G. The Ballistic 95's are now curing in them, will grip in the morning and straight to the course.

I....am so happy right now.

Bored out the 223 7i and installed the 95 in it as a demo, and the demo went so well I promptly spent the rest of the night boring out the 5-6 and 8-G. The Ballistic 95's are now curing in them, will grip in the morning and straight to the course.

definitely have these on my mind

These sitting in the 223’s seem like gear abuse with me not playing those irons.

Might be time to move them to different heads?

Back