So truth be told I did bring that Tensei Blue shaft to Vegas. But I was out a few days early. Scottish Rob was to be with me for those days so I ended up solo for two. Go to range at Coyote Springs and it is crazy windy. My Kinetixx Velocity is flying this way that way...So being the numbnut I am I plug in the Tensei.... That was Tue. And I am ripping it. Play Sand Hollow next day and ripping it. Go to Wolf Creek and SOB it goes haywire. Now I know it wasn't me. It was the shaft. Ha Should have never plugged it in. :LOL:
I fully own that it's "my swing", but if the heavier shafts helps the tempo of "my swing" it's a win. I'm excited to get it out this weekend.

But your story above then this begs the question, which one got the competition rounds?

I fully own that it's "my swing", but if the heavier shafts helps the tempo of "my swing" it's a win. I'm excited to get it out this weekend.

But your story above then this begs the question, which one got the competition rounds?
Actually Wolf Creek was just my worst round of year which set my mind spinning. I played the Tensei day one. And my driving was horrible. Then I put the Velocity in and while my driving wasn't stellar it went up a notch.
I didn't write to admonish your swing. My clubs have been locked up almost since Oct and I was just rummaging thru the bag and pulled out the Tensei and was reminded about it. I should have slid it into your bag. Ha ;)

Actually Wolf Creek was just my worst round of year which set my mind spinning. I played the Tensei day one. And my driving was horrible. Then I put the Velocity in and while my driving wasn't stellar it went up a notch.
I didn't write to admonish your swing. My clubs have been locked up almost since Oct and I was just rummaging thru the bag and pulled out the Tensei and was reminded about it. I should have slid it into your bag. Ha ;)
Nah, if you had done that I wouldn’t be in such love today 😍

Hope the weather breaks soon and you can bring the sticks out of purgatory!

Just hit this driver on the sim at X golf, unless they are making ball go far. Not too bad for not having swung in months I still got it 😎

Look who was consistently finding the center this morning 😎

F802DC46-950F-40E6-8EA5-C32A44FCA0AD.jpeg

My last 2 rounds I have hit the fairways about 90% of the time with my Cobra Radspeed. Never had I such success in my life time. Love this Weapon unfortunately my Irons need a refresher course my next few days off.
I feel Im close to putting them all together.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

When I find center I haven’t found anything yet that matches this in pure distance. (I didn’t try the LTDx LS fear of mishits not improving) This driver will remain in rotation on a few of my more wide open courses.

Dialed mine from 10.5* down to 9* last week on a whim. I really hit some long drives today. Got a little hooky near the end when my hips got tired, but this seemed to lower flight, increase rollout, and make it easier to move left to right. In 20 MPH winds it was helpful yesterday too. I still can't make.myself seriously look at a new driver because of how well I hit the XB.

Today I was playing Plantation Course in Kapalua with someone I met two days ago. He was playing a Stealth from TM and we traded for a few shots. The Stealth had solid accuracy for me but not compared to the RadSpeed. For both of us, the RadSpeed was 20 + yards longer.

Radspeed with the Motore feels absolutely right in my hands. So glad I decided to demo some drivers a couple of weeks ago. Dispersion has improved and I feel way more confident with this in the bag.

Thanks to @nurseresidences posting a link in the Deal of the Day thread, I've got a RADSpeed XD heading my direction for $230.00 to my door. Can't wait to put it in play.

I can't get this driver out of my bag. I am hitting this better than I have ever hit a driver. I have tried to justify looking at the new drivers and I have hit them in the store, but comparing launch monitor data in store to on course what I am seeing from the XB and it just doesn't make sense. Especially with how forgiving it is.

was so close to grabbing either an XB or standard (is that it?...just standard radspeed?) today...price was right. but my brain said "really, tho?"

was so close to grabbing either an XB or standard (is that it?...just standard radspeed?) today...price was right. but my brain said "really, tho?"
You work hard, you deserve it. I can’t say enough good things about the Xb.

Grabbed an XB the other day. So far so good at the range. I’m liking it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still got it. ;)

1688336282790.png

I want to get a new driver but this Radspeed XB is just too good. I have had a good run of hitting fairways over the last few rounds and haven't really been super impressed with the random swings I take with a new driver yet.

Question to those who have hit both the 8* and 9* LS heads. If the 8* were set at 9* and the 9* set at standard, who much different would they play?

My RadSpeed XB knows I am flirting with the AI Smoke TD right now.

1711226948923.png

Smoke TD and Rad XB are such different animals. No Darkspeed?
I have tried Darkspeed and I will try again next weekend with my current shaft. I am in no rush to get a new driver. lol. I think the Darkspeed X is right up my alley. The Darkspeed LS I didn't quite jive with but only tried it with LINQ so want to try with a Ventus.

I have tried Darkspeed and I will try again next weekend with my current shaft. I am in no rush to get a new driver. lol. I think the Darkspeed X is right up my alley. The Darkspeed LS I didn't quite jive with but only tried it with LINQ so want to try with a Ventus.
Darkspeed LS was the fastest for me but I couldn't control 7 of 10 swings. Hit 175 ball speed with it once. Problem was the massive misses. RADSpeed still sitting in my garage. I deserve a friendly knock soon.

I’ve been playing around with my 9* Radspeed XB again. I have that plus the LTDX 9* and Aerojet 10.5. Seems I get the best ball speeds with the XB. Just bought a HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue 60g 5.5 for cheap. I have a few of the 6.0 stiff so just want to experiment when it arrives.

Then one day I’ll have a few too many and click on the X that’s sitting in a cart.

Back