Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

Played some sim golf with the wife last night. Swing is jacked up right now but I'm not worried about that.

Started playing with my PXG irons and just hit some poor shots... I was frustrated beyond what I should have been.

Switched to the TE C721 irons to give me something different in my hands. And - I gotta tell you that they continue to grow on me - especially the long irons as they are so easy to hit. I played so much better hitting the C721 irons last night in comparison to the PXG's. They felt great when hitting the new Bridgestone Tour Bx Protos. While the ball didn't always go in the direction I wanted - as I started to swing under control I could really tell/feel the tech that TE has put into their irons. They felt just as good as my forged irons and in the end - I wasn't as sporadic.

While it's not part of this thread - the TE Pro 721 Fairway will be staying in the bag for the long haul right now. It's just awesome.
There's something to be said about these irons and how they perform when your swing is less than ideal.

Today was not the day. Irons were off all day for some reason. It's also December in Ohio, but I just struggled for clean contact. Had a weak fade going that I just couldn't shake

This tech with this price is unreal. Didn't think there was a company out there that would be smart enough to undercut those $180-$200 a club price piont. I was first introduced to Tour Edge years ago with there Exotics/w face cup technology woods that were fantastic and long. A guy in my group had the C721 iron set yesterday after the first five holes I had to ask to try one out, unreal! Gettin these soon!

This tech with this price is unreal. Didn't think there was a company out there that would be smart enough to undercut those $180-$200 a club price piont. I was first introduced to Tour Edge years ago with there Exotics/w face cup technology woods that were fantastic and long. A guy in my group had the C721 iron set yesterday after the first five holes I had to ask to try one out, unreal! Gettin these soon!
The C721 irons are good. Great distance and feel, and when paired with the Elevate 95 shafts, just a fantastic set. For the price, very difficult to beat, IMO.

@Canadan I know you gamed a C721 3i, and know you have mentioned the Mizuno Fli-Hi Utility will be going in your bag this year. It may be too early, but how do you see them comparing, and contrasting?

@Canadan I know you gamed a C721 3i, and know you have mentioned the Mizuno Fli-Hi Utility will be going in your bag this year. It may be too early, but how do you see them comparing, and contrasting?
Oh man... Too early for sure.

I'll try to work this into my next couple on course thoughts.

Oh man... Too early for sure.

I'll try to work this into my next couple on course thoughts.
Thanks. This is where my wheels are turning current for my bag in 2022. Going to try out a Srixon utility, instead of the C721 4i (which has been great all around for a long iron) to see if I can get some extra yardage with the same tight dispersion. The C721 4i was a weapon, but at times too safe.

Feom today's round on a normal swing...

20220520_122159.jpg

Lifetime Warranty on all TEE products.
That's what I told my buddy after it happened. He was asking me what I was going to do, and I said get a replacement and mentioned the lifetime warranty!

That's what I told my buddy after it happened. He was asking me what I was going to do, and I said get a replacement and mentioned the lifetime warranty!

God forbid Jeremy pay for a club 🤣

Back