Best Portable Charger? MyCharge Hub Turbo Review

Solid little device there!

2 usb c and this would be golden. I don't use any apple device so it is a waste to have a lightning cord.

A link for those interested. This is not the turbo, but it comes out to $54.39 before taxes :oops:

I believe on their site (link in article) the turbo is 30% off right now. The non-turbo might be as well, so check the prices, because it may be cheaper.

I only travel a few times per year, but when I do I need to use my phone pretty much non-stop for 12+ hours each day. Reducing all the cable clutter, not worrying about bricks, etc would be a godsend. This just went on my list. Great writeup Dean.

I like this idea a lot of plugging directly into the wall. I have an external battery that needs to be replaced soon and this looks like the perfect replacement.

Looks good. So does the price. I can see how the short cords would bother some, and if I was a 1 phone guy it would me too. With work and personal ones though, it's not as much of an issue to have one charging where it would normally need to be in hand on occasion but on too short of a cable to be. The travel and convenience of slim attached cords and no external charger would be pretty dang valuable to me.

I like the plugin capability and in most cases the small cord would be perfect. On course I guess you could bring a regular cord to leave batter in storage and phone accessible

This looks really cool, not cheap but with 30% discount makes it more attractive. I have another brand version I bought for the 2018 Morgan Cup and still use it all the time. Permanent fixture in my golf bag and when I travel. I do like the extra connection because many times I will use my phone while getting recharged and I like the longer cable. This looks like a winner.

I still really enjoy this device.

I still really enjoy this device.
Was there really a negative you found with it? I went back and read the review again, and I didn’t seem to find one

Was there really a negative you found with it? I went back and read the review again, and I didn’t seem to find one

I was initially worried about the durability of the cables, but I use this thing almost nightly instead of using the wireless charger on my desk(because it's faster). But they have held up quite well. Still would like the cables to be a touch longer, but that's about it.

Back