Sacks Parente Series 66 Putter Review

Been going back and forth between this model and a soon to be released putter and currently going to stick with this one for a little bit. Just like the roll it puts on the ball and more so than that, it helps me stay balanced with in the stroke. I feel as though this has minimized what had become an extended backstroke and that is a good thing.

First time out with this one where I struggled completely to feel comfortable. It’s been so good for a while, but during yesterdays round everything seemed off. Part of that had to be the conditions, being cold and windy, but I struggled to make anything.

Going to hit the putting green this coming week for a bit.

I used this putter yesterday during my round with @Muchmore18 and continue to come away seriously impressed with it. Its different, and takes a few putts to get used to, but from that point on, it feels really locked in. Shortening my stroke is something I have been working on, and this putter really helps me do that and puts such a good roll on the ball.

I used this putter yesterday during my round with @Muchmore18 and continue to come away seriously impressed with it. Its different, and takes a few putts to get used to, but from that point on, it feels really locked in. Shortening my stroke is something I have been working on, and this putter really helps me do that and puts such a good roll on the ball.

Have you played with a different putter shaft in the 66? or perhaps another head on the ULBP shaft?

Have you played with a different putter shaft in the 66? or perhaps another head on the ULBP shaft?
I have tried all of the Sacks Parente models with the different shafts so yes.
In this head however, I have stuck with their standard shaft.

I have tried all of the Sacks Parente models with the different shafts so yes.
In this head however, I have stuck with their standard shaft.
just curious now with their shafts in USA if this would match up with another putter head you fancy.

I think this might be the gamer this year. I sporadically used it last year for almost celebrity rounds, but thinking with the practice I have put in on the carpet (mat), i have a lot of confidence in it.

Reactions: JB
Back