LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Puma Golf

Everyone still gaming and enjoying the cobra gear?
`Have not swung a club since Morgan Cup. Timing was great to participate but soon after notsomuch. Was and still in process of selling home and moving. And the payback to the Mrs is part of the deal. So the bag still full of Cobra gear and will stay that way for a while. Not sure when next round shall be as have meandered north......But am excited about the new Cobra stuff coming.

Everyone still gaming and enjoying the cobra gear?

yep, just played a simulator round with them today. The RadSpeed XB is still a beast 😍

I'm making some changes to the bag but all within the Cobra lineup. Cobra will remain in place for a long while.

Whats with the umbrella? You're in AZ?
It is in the garage. I have to spray it down with the hose every 3 months so it doesn't dry rot.

The treats keep on coming - had a wonderful surprise through my letterbox this morning courtesy of my man @DataDude

How awesome, means the world to me. Thank you buddy.

image.jpg

@GolfTravelDude

I am outside doing my final leaf cleanup and I look up and I swear I thought you were playing at my course in your Morgan Cup scripting. Did a crazy double take. When I first saw him he had a pink hat on and he has a white beard.

Hope you're doing well and wish it was you. I would have a good excuse to drop leaf cleanup and you would have a good excuse to play another 9 (I live on 17)

20211205_133510.jpg

Reading through the MC live thread (and associated gear review threads) was good for my bag this year but awful for my wallet.

@GolfTravelDude

I am outside doing my final leaf cleanup and I look up and I swear I thought you were playing at my course in your Morgan Cup scripting. Did a crazy double take. When I first saw him he had a pink hat on and he has a white beard.

Hope you're doing well and wish it was you. I would have a good excuse to drop leaf cleanup and you would have a good excuse to play another 9 (I live on 17)

View attachment 9049904
From this angle dang that could be me. Today was travel day. Just spent a week in CT with my car guy son....Even got to go take a look at a car with him. But on road and back in PA now. Will be here till Christmas and then another CT/MA week sojourn with son/daughter and fams there. Hope all well Dan. We'll connect sooner than you think. I have ideas....Ha

@GolfTravelDude

View attachment 9049904
Dougiefresh!!

For any MCer who went OL. Are you sticking to OL?

Happy New Year! Just one more day in 2021 of Team Paradise popping bottles

I still have all my Cobra gear in the bag. Not sure anything could possibly knock it out.
The only thing I may change is getting the new Cobra driver even though my current gamer is the absolute best driver I have ever owned.

Just a passing thought and thought this might be the best place to share.

While reading about all the new releases is fun and exciting, I feel little desire to mix up the bag [feel free to steal my internet golfer card]. The only thing that has somewhat caught my eye is driver, and that is more a want of a consistent driver swing, not the club itself :p

I seen this thread and smiled.

I need to settle in a give it a full read through again.
I’m on page 107. Singles matches are set and the odds just came out!

So you just read about @jjsportz ’s wedge shot heard round THP!
Was that in singles? Those haven’t started yet. Or was it one of the other hole outs in the team event. So many crazy putts and shots to remember who hit them all 🤯

Was that in singles? Those haven’t started yet. Or was it one of the other hole outs in the team event. So many crazy putts and shots to remember who hit them all 🤯
Last hole of alt shot on Saturday before singles.

And yes, everyone was playing some golf that weekend. The magic of the Morgan Cup!

Back