So, the 2 guys you identify with, or identify your partner with, in these gifs are both losers in that movie?
Well, any Over The Top aficionado can tell you that John Grizzly went 1-1 against Lincoln Hawks(Stallone) and Bull Hurley was an undefeated 5x Arm Wrestling National Champion, so yeah, I’m good with the inference.

Well, that's Chris Rock and Kevin James down. Adam Sandler, David Spade and Rob Schneider better watch out. I wonder which one is next...

Well, any Over The Top aficionado can tell you that John Grizzly went 1-1 against Lincoln Hawks(Stallone) and Bull Hurley was an undefeated 5x Arm Wrestling National Champion, so yeah, I’m good with the inference.
And they both lost to Stallone whom you have identified as @e1iterate. Got it.

Im thinking more long shot… a dark horse if you will.
Your not a dark horse.
You are a favorite. Dont let your captain keep saying stuff like that. There is no shock the world, this is a handicapped event, everybody is equal. You are the absolute favorite heading in and only the "special" go in with this shock and awe.

Your not a dark horse.
You are a favorite. Dont let your captain keep saying stuff like that. There is no shock the world, this is a handicapped event, everybody is equal. You are the absolute favorite heading in and only the "special" go in with this shock and awe.
4B64D70B-9476-48DC-B650-7618C3441BEA.gif
@J.B. Cobb III

I guess it's how you interpret the GIF haha
Sure, but if the plan is to "shock the world", you are heading in because you have zero expectations. The captain is basically calling them a zero. I on the other hand, think otherwise.

Your not a dark horse.
Oh he’s the clear cut favorite in singles. One of us hasn’t shot anywhere close to our handicap in nearly a year. The other is out there firing PBs.

Whats the worst loss in THP history? Asking for a friend…

Don't let him fool you people.
There is no filling. Shock the world, means you are saying they have no shot outside of a miracle.
That was the grouping from the beginning. No chance, never a thought, after thought, etc. Thats a shame, they got bamboozled as much as they did.

There is no filling. Shock the world, means you are saying they have no shot outside of a miracle.
That was the grouping from the beginning. No chance, never a thought, after thought, etc. Thats a shame, they got bamboozled as much as they did.

So who's going to be watching the live stream tonight?
I’m hoping I’ll be able to make it. It depends on how demanding these kids are tonight.

@Davidhibler remember that time jdax thought that pairing could win? No? Oh right it’s because it never happened.

Sounds like @JB Is getting antsy.
Wonder why?

Couldn't be because he and his Cap are going to get run over by the Carolina Boys on Saturday, could it?

What do you think, THP?

Sounds like @JB Is getting antsy.
Wonder why?

Couldn't be because he and his Cap are going to get run over by the Carolina Boys on Saturday, could it?

What do you think, THP?
Of course we are. We are the only two in this whole thing that has confidence in them.

Back