Are the GRYLBL hoodies the thicker Cloudspun material found in the STLTH and T7 1/4-zips? I'd like to see something that is a little thinner and lighter-weight, like the Cloudspun Caddie polos, in a hoodie.

Are the GRYLBL hoodies the thicker Cloudspun material found in the STLTH and T7 1/4-zips? I'd like to see something that is a little thinner and lighter-weight, like the Cloudspun Caddie polos, in a hoodie.
It may even be a touch lighter than the Caddie polo. It’s insanely comfortable but not a warm hoodie. To frame that, I could see myself wearing it to watch the sunrise on the beach in Florida and be just fine. If I wore it to a football game in Big Ten country in October I would be cold.

Well, I have piddled around too long on this and now cannot find the blue hoodie anywhere.

You are so missing out. It's my favorite hoodie.
I may have to settle for the gray one instead.

...and the blue 1/4-zip.

I wear my grey hoodie all the time. Black one collects a ton of lint for some reason, but it still gets time as well.

1/4 zip arrived today. This grylbl Cloudspun material is near perfection.

Well, this cold front overnight provided the ideal hoodie conditions this morning.

It did not disappoint. :love:

Just dropping in to comment that the shorts + hoodie combo is freaking amazing. So comfy. Love the pockets in the shorts and softness. Hoodie is perfect for layering with tee and shorts.

Just dropping in to comment that the shorts + hoodie combo is freaking amazing. So comfy. Love the pockets in the shorts and softness. Hoodie is perfect for layering with tee and shorts.
I forgot they had a hoodie in this line. Do you know how it compares to the weight of the Cloudspun crew? Looking for a summer hoodie for evening, so when you said with a tee and shorts...I was intrigued.

Oh damn! Love seeing this pop up! I still need to get some of this

I forgot they had a hoodie in this line. Do you know how it compares to the weight of the Cloudspun crew? Looking for a summer hoodie for evening, so when you said with a tee and shorts...I was intrigued.

The hoodie is much lighter weight than traditional, think summer weight. Similar to a thin 1/4 zip or long sleeve tee. I don't have one for compare, but others have commented in here that Cloudspun crew is thicker more traditional weight.

It’s a lightweight hoodie. I think you’ll find it fits the bill.

The hoodie is much lighter weight than traditional, think summer weight. Similar to a thin 1/4 zip or long sleeve tee. I don't have one for compare, but others have commented in here that Cloudspun crew is thicker more traditional weight.
Agree 100%. The standard Cloudspun crew has a thicker weight compared to the hoodie. Basically by October in Ohio the grylbl hoodie gets shelved unless I layer with a jacket outside. The crew can get me to November

Oh damn! Love seeing this pop up! I still need to get some of this
I got a hoodie from my THP Secret Santa last December and liked it so much I went all in on shorts, joggers, and another hoodie 🥳

Back