How do you (or do you) attach a towel to your bag?

baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
I've always used a d-ring either on a upper handle or dedicated ring/loop on the bag into a loop or grommet on the towel. Works better on some bags than others.

What's your method?

I prefer a magnetic mounted towel

Mine are basically connected via a carabiner clip on a towel ring. There are towel rings on both sides of my bag.

Just wrap mine around my clubs if walking or around one of the pole things near my bag on the cart if I'm riding.

20220413_192310.jpg

towel ring and then a greenside towel (wrap club) handle attached through the "grab bar" on the bag.... caribeaners aggravate me for quick release and the hole in middle towels get in the way too much

Loop it around the grab bar at the top of the bag, and then run one end through the hole in the middle of the towel.

Like built into the towel or it's something you attach later. :unsure:

Ever lose one from falling off?
This is one I use. Can attach to a club or often times I stick it on cart. DA3BCA8A-B1ED-4327-AD4D-EF30A8B76F41.png

towel ring and then a greenside towel (wrap club) handle attached through the "grab bar" on the bag.... caribeaners aggravate me for quick release and the hole in middle towels get in the way too much
This might be a dumb question but I recently got a big golf towel with a slit in the middle of it. I can’t figure out what the heck the hole is for lol.

I just have it fed halfway through the middle handle of my bag.

This might be a dumb question but I recently got a big golf towel with a slit in the middle of it. I can’t figure out what the heck the hole is for lol.

I hook mine over my 5 iron. It’s on outside of my bag and the least used club in my bag

Player's towel folded in half on the short side and folded over either my fairway wood or hybrid shaft. That way it's easily removed if I want to take it to the green to keep clubs dry or whatever. One end is dampened pre-round, the other end stays dry.

Will the slit go over the head of a club so that the towel is "impaled" on the shaft?

Clip through hole on towel and clipped to ring on bag. Sometimes ill have another small towel in the cart or in front pocket when walking

CB2084C0-2BDA-4A4A-84BB-73CCB0AD7266.jpeg

Carabiner clip for me

I carry two, one on a clip, and one i hand carry to the green to clean balls and putter, wedge

Carabiner if able, or just wedged between clubs if not.

I got one on the silly cheap as d clip most towels, then 2 I have looped through the handle. One is an actual towel the other is a cooling towel for those hot days

Depends on the towel. It’s either clipped to the bag using a carabiner or threaded through the towel loop on my bag.

Will the slit go over the head of a club so that the towel is "impaled" on the shaft?
yeah it's supposed to go around a club... I usually had it on my warm up stick...

Carabiner for mine.

I've seen some towel companies call that the putter slot. Stick it over your putter.

Wrapped around my alignment sticks with my carry bag, or through the slots in the top of my staff bag.

Back