Brand Story: The History of CaddyDaddy

Yeah, the claw is VERY appealing to me. I've looked at then several times and for whatever reason, I still don't own one🤷‍♂️
I mean, it's freaking washable if I remember...
Perfect for me and how much I like to use the same glove.
If you're going to buy a glove, just try to Claw. You won't be disappointed. The performance of the glove has been outstanding. Grip is the best I've had, ever. Breathability is fantastic, but the best part is the durability. It's going to last longer than any glove you've had before, with little or no drop in grip.

These articles have been great, and this one is no different. Always great to see someone who got into golf as a passion project grow the business.

And that reminds me I need to order another couple claw gloves since I lost one a couple weeks ago. Always need to have a back up or two.

Another great writeup and insight to this company. The claw glove is legit and being in the market for a new travel bag soon I will likely take a good hard look at their offering.

Enjoyed the write-up @JB, enjoy reading about the companies within the THP community and learning about their background in the industry and how they positioned themselves in the market.

This is a great story about perseverance and the American entrepreneur spirit. This line stood out to me and should let everyone know the impact THP can have on golf products with honest reviews.
'
"THP member feedback has been instrumental in developing new glove models and fine tuning the existing Claw line. We couldn’t be more grateful!"

Yeah, the claw is VERY appealing to me. I've looked at then several times and for whatever reason, I still don't own one🤷‍♂️
I mean, it's freaking washable if I remember...
Perfect for me and how much I like to use the same glove.
Thanks everyone! Yes, all of the Claw gloves are washable and as JB said the White Pro is now available.

For anyone considering, the discount code THP is still active and will get you 15% off all gloves at clawglove.com.

Great article! Huge fan of CaddyDaddy Claw gloves. Have used the same one over a year now! Big fan of @Rod Dunlap coming to THP and discussing his products with us. Shows that we matter to him and his company!

Almost forgot... My business partner's wife came up with our name. I still remember the evening when we were racking our brains for a good golf name over a few drinks at the local bar. All the sudden she said how about CaddyDaddy? We all did a quick cheers and said that's it! Been a family business since day one.

Love to hear the stories behind the brands. I really liked the original claw gloves, but I am all gray Claw PRO from now on. Bought a gray PRO glove last year and have used it the entire year and it has held up great, just barely starting to show a bit of wear in the palm. Just ordered another recently just to have a spare when needed.

The Constrictor 2 golf travel bag I ordered just before The Morgan Cup last year has seen a fair number of flights since then and it literally looks as new as it did the day I got it. Really works great!

Almost forgot... My business partner's wife came up with our name. I still remember the evening when we were racking our brains for a good golf name over a few drinks at the local bar. All the sudden she said how about CaddyDaddy? We all did a quick cheers and said that's it! Been a family business since day one.
Thats a fun fact! Company names are always a challenge to come up with

Great story and love the background, had no idea they had been around for 20 years! Congrats @Rod Dunlap ...well done.

Good stuff, I enjoy hearing how some of the smaller businesses have been able to succeed. THANKS!

Great story of a small, family owned business. I love the claw golf gloves. I bought 2, it doesn't even look I have used the 1st one at all. The 2nd one is still sitting in the package.

Love this one! Crazy that it's been 20 years and that it started with an idea for a cooler!

The Constrictor 2 that I have now is incredible and I would put it against any soft case out there! @Rod Dunlap's customer service is also outstanding so he has a customer for life. So being able to learn more about them is a lot of fun!

Thats a fun fact! Company names are always a challenge to come up with
They really are that is why I was mad at myself for not asking during the article writing haha.

Great article, JB. Awesome story.

I am a proud owner of a CaddyDaddy cooler and a couple Claw gloves. The performance in the glove is outstanding and it is all I wear now. @Rod Dunlap is a beast!

Definitely love the backstory articles of these companies. This is a great quote "Lukewarm beer led to our entry into the golf business" who would've thought, look at them now.

Love the Claw (OG) and the Claw Pro. One glove is good for almost all season. I had one that i put through the ringer and decided to order another. Also will say check out the other products they offer as the cooler is great at keeping a 6 pack of "SODA" cold all round!

This is a great piece right here! Reading about the beginnings of a company is pretty damn cool, especially when you just started playing with one of their products recently. I got my mitts on a Claw this past month.

I've played 5 rounds of 18 with the Claw, and I haven't lost a golf ball. I'm famous for losing golf balls. Not saying it's the glove, because I've also been playing quite a bit of golf, and getting better... but I gotta throw some Superstitious Love at the Claw. No lost balls... :) Haha!

I love the feel on the hand. The grip seems natural and solid. It has played in Puget Sound wet environs, and it held firm. I'm not sure if putting with or without it, has been better... normally, the glove is in the back pocket for the putt... but I've been liking the feel on the putter... Go figure. It's wet up here. I'm going to put the Claw to the test on Saturday, because it's going to be Wet and Cold... Cheers! and Thanks to Rod Dunlap!

Thought I would give this a nudge as the contest we have going on now with them

We will be bringing back some brand stories in the near future.
Have some good ones coming.

We will be bringing back some brand stories in the near future.
Have some good ones coming.

AWESOME!

Caddy daddy hats are very comfortable! fit is perfect for my big dome,

Back