XXIO Rebound Drive Golf Balls

I really do like the thought process for the alignment aid here. Pretty well thought out actually and I like it quite a bit. It does have some nice color options. $49.99/dz deters me some, but mostly because I don't consider XXIO a ball maker. Don't want to pass judgment on them without first trying them though. Can't wait to hear what THPers have to say.

I played this ball today and kind of dig it. Low spin off the tee, good durability and looks great with a light shimmer to it

I used a sleeve of the all day long for my singles match at Rivalry. I lost one ball, but otherwise had no issue. Low spin off the tee, nice mid to high ball flight and had plenty of spin on approach shots, including one that sucked back about 15 feet (slightly uphill green). It worked well for me, as a lot of the softer balls do. It also looks great, with a slight shimmer from the cover.

I used the pink one today, didn’t lose a ball and it continued to work well for me. Good distance, great feel and plenty of launch.

What do you guys think of this? Too much or just right?

B39DFD1D-876D-42AA-95B9-330CABE10B81.jpeg

I dig it.

I started messing with it on the greens and home because I feel like my alignment is just off and it’s frustrating. I had a mix of this and CSX TT going.

I started messing with it on the greens and home because I feel like my alignment is just off and it’s frustrating. I had a mix of this and CSX TT going.
I didn’t expect to like the ball. But I totally do.

What do you guys think of this? Too much or just right?

View attachment 9085202
Kinda like it, if they brought the smaller lines back to make it easier to align to the face like more so a sword it would look really nice to my eye.

I don't hate the alignment aid there...the green color meh

Missed this article, but saw @JB playing these at Shaft Up #2. These sound right up my alley. Anyone got some comps to more popular balls? They don't seem like a comp to other low spin high launch balls as those are generally ultra high compression.

Any new insight?
What would you like to know?
Used it a lot. Low spin, soft cover despite not being urethane, great distance. If you have something specific I can certainly dive in deeper to that area based on my experience.

Thank you @JB
How does it compare to others in the Srixon range. Where does it fall in?

Thank you @JB
How does it compare to others in the Srixon range. Where does it fall in?
Really quite different.
Cover is softer based on spin and texture of that of Soft Feel. Ball also feels softer compression wise than that of Q-STAR Tour.
Definitely low spin off the tee. I dont have much to compare it to, because it looks and feels so different.

@JB hello. This is great insight thank you. Will pick up a dz to try. Will keep you posted.

Back