Anyone have two if these in the bag? I just ordered the 3, but tempted to get a 4 too….

Or maybe a UW….

Reactions: KEV
I ordered a 3 to try since golf league will be starting and I decided that I deserved it after the Minnesota winter.

What an Internet Golfer I am!
Been really struggling with my game and had to adjust to just keep the ball in play.
So I picked up an Apex 21 5h and a Super Hybrid in a 6h
Callaway put the 2021 SH on sale so it was the same price as the Apex 21 hybrid.
Plus it was that same cost as getting a Apex 21 6h and upgrading that shaft.

I'm making my own Hybrid Iron set with Hybrids.
So a 6h is on order.
Greatest email to get:
4939E573-D57F-4344-BD6B-264CE6DFAEFB.jpeg

Threw a new tip on a Kinetixx Ballistic to give it a run in the ESH this weekend. Should be interesting to see how it works out!

My Super Hybrid shipped! Excited to try it out.

Mines scheduled for delivery tomorrow. :)

Curious to read about how you get on with it. I like the way it sets up. Just bought one totally blind. No idea what to expect…

Oh baby!

C31C4A9F-BC44-4710-976D-485D5DF8A697.jpeg

Man plugged the Kinetixx Ballistic in and the swing weigh is down quite a bit. Anyone know which Callaway weights fit in these?

Mine came today.

I haven't got to hit it yet, so I'm not in love, but lust is definitely on the table.......

Showed up two mins before walking out the door to the range!! Perfect timing!

87E4C8AB-DEC6-4F20-9CD2-8334081BBF3D.jpeg

I see now why this thing is loved.

I have found that I can hit my Mavrik hybrid as far, maybe further, than the super hybrid. I think the size of the super hybrid inhibits my swing speed and thus results in less distance.

I have found that I can hit my Mavrik hybrid as far, maybe further, than the super hybrid. I think the size of the super hybrid inhibits my swing speed and thus results in less distance.
That begs the question: how far do you hit them?

It’s very rarely a size thing. Normally if one isn’t getting the distance, it’s because they are hitting it too low. Being a low spin club head, combined with lower loft, brings in challenges for some with more moderate speeds.

my swing finally doesn't suck again sometimes with the hybrid hahaha

Which means now I get to track stupid long Super Hybrid shots and sit in here giggling calling it stupid.

Because it's really stupid after today 😄

the highlight of the day was a wind supported (off the left) hole 10 tee shot, which hit the ground hard and went flying forward, stopping at a crowd pleasing GPS marked 284 hahahahaha

Get out of here.

Maiden round with the SH and it wasnt great, but I put that on my struggling to trust it on course. I didnt trust it wouldn’t go left on me and instead I just pushed everything out right. Once I find the trust, I know its gonna be spicy in the bag.

There was a Callaway rep at the practice area today doing a demo. Went over and tried some hybrids after my practice session. Tried the Super Hybrid, new Rouge, Rouge Pro and Apex. They were all very nice. The Rouge was very easy to hit. I liked the weight of the pro better. The Apex was nice but for me I couldn’t get always a solid hit.

The Super Epic was just insane. Thing was so HOT to hit. Even miss hits seemed to roll out. I ended up spending another 15-20 hitting it as the rep was helping some others. But I’m going to have to get one of these. Such a solid club. The only thing o would switch is my shaft. My epic has the Graphite Design AD-Di shaft and I prefer that over the stock. Fwiw I‘m currently using an Epic Flash 3h so this would replace that.

Guess what hit CPO today!

So last night in my League Play, I was playing a par 3 136 yards up hill, playing 145 plus a 1 club in your face wind, so call it 155.
Watch 3 other players hit their shots and watch the wind move their shots to be short or to the one side.
I come up with my 6h ESH, playing 22'CSXLS and put a really nice smooth swing on it.
It cut right through that wind and landed 10 ft from the pin.
One of the shots that go nice and high. Right on the pin as soon as it took off.
I've been a little concerned about the height of my shots with this club - No More.

Really a great addition to my bag. Perfect club for "Senior Golf" Chip and Chase.

Yesterday traded in my Apex 21 4h & 5h for 4h ESH on CPO.

So last night in my League Play, I was playing a par 3 136 yards up hill, playing 145 plus a 1 club in your face wind, so call it 155.
Watch 3 other players hit their shots and watch the wind move their shots to be short or to the one side.
I come up with my 6h ESH, playing 22'CSXLS and put a really nice smooth swing on it.
It cut right through that wind and landed 10 ft from the pin.
One of the shots that go nice and high. Right on the pin as soon as it took off.
I've been a little concerned about the height of my shots with this club - No More.

Really a great addition to my bag. Perfect club for "Senior Golf" Chip and Chase.

Yesterday traded in my Apex 21 4h & 5h for 4h ESH on CPO.

Are you playing the Steelfibers in yours? I'm still trying to figure out which weights are best in these so I can give the Ballistic I put in mine a run. May be lead tape time soon.

Are you playing the Steelfibers in yours? I'm still trying to figure out which weights are best in these so I can give the Ballistic I put in mine a run. May be lead tape time soon.
Fujikura Pro 2.0 6R

Back