Introducing the THP Limited Series

Hard pass on a green glove for me. Black or gray maybe with a green thumb possibly I could see

Are you seriously going sit there and try to tell me straight faced that if this glove had a THP logo on the strap you would not wear it?

1652806964171.png

Are you seriously going sit there and try to tell me straight faced that if this glove had a THP logo on the strap you would not wear it?

View attachment 9088883

It looks like it was worn in the rain then forgotten about in the bottom of the bag for a few years :ROFLMAO: Now...if it was blue... I could get on board haha

THP 1/4 zip.

another run of motionwool socks/epoch tees.

beer koozies.

rocks glasses.

Green/logo'd Shotscope V3 bands.
The quarter zip and shot scope band would be siiiiiccckkkk!!!

I could rock a THP dancing logo Peter Millar polo.

I came in this thread thinking there was an announcement of a new Limited Edition item...but I'm liking the ideas being thrown out for possible 2022 limited items

Shot scope band!!! How cool would that be?!?!?

I could rock a THP dancing logo Peter Millar polo.
Is this even an option?!?!? My luck was the limited series was terrible, but it won't stop from trying again and again.

Is this even an option?!?!? My luck was the limited series was terrible, but it won't stop from trying again and again.
It would be pretty sick!

I remember when I somehow had 19 tumblers in my cart....ended up with zilch......fun times.
And I am IN on a THP 1/4 zip!

Motionwool socks... it doesnt feel right not to have THP socks! tees as well

THP Sticker

Asher gloves since i missed out.

There is always a way...just need to be quick on the draw.

I came in this thread thinking there was an announcement of a new Limited Edition item...but I'm liking the ideas being thrown out for possible 2022 limited items
So did I so don't feel bad.

@MattyD-MPLS got all our hopes up, but all is well as I think we all got the response we were looking for.

@MattyD-MPLS got all our hopes up, but all is well as I think we all got the response we were looking for.
Got some discussion going and they know we are craving more gear.

Back