Your Favorite Shoes

I have two favorites
Adidas Adipure Nuevo
Adidas Tour 360 LTD

The are both amazingly comfortable. I want to wear them to work and everywhere else. The feel great when walking which is nice because I walk a lot.

How can you guys that have the Adipure shoes spend $150+ on golf shoes?? Holy cow!!! I hate spending $50 on my GreenJoys...LOL!!

Better than $199 I spent on my TW 2011's

In my opinion you have to spend decent money to get a great shoe. All my golf shoes have cost over $100 bucks. I just treat them like tennis shoes. I spend about $100 on those too.

Better than $199 I spent on my TW 2011's

That's probably the only bad thing about the TW shoe line, but the quality and performance reflects on the price.

That's probably the only bad thing about the TW shoe line, but the quality and performance reflects on the price.

I'm not complaining. It's the best, most comfortable and stable shoe I've ever worn. Until they stop making them, i won't wear anything else

Footjoy, clean and simple and very comfy

I have a couple of pairs of DryJoys, great shoes! picked up one pair from my pro shop and one from the bay. The pair from the bay was a great price and was about $100NZD less than I get them for here and included the shipping. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECCO golf street. They are so comfy and provide plenty of grip on the course.

Adipures, although 360 Tours are close behind. Want to try Trues.

I'm not complaining. It's the best, most comfortable and stable shoe I've ever worn. Until they stop making them, i won't wear anything else

I would wait till they start hitting ebay for around $100 shipped like the 2010's did. I might have to do that if I can't find the white/metallic silver colorway of the 2010's.

Mine used to be the Adidas AdiPures and my 360 LTDs... but now I've definitely have to give it to the Nike Lunar Controls (and yes I own some TW shoes too and I still feel these are better)... I've officially purchased all 4 color options. They are just as comfortable as the best Adidas shoes, but are lighter weight and are less $$.

Mine used to be the Adidas AdiPures and my 360 LTDs... but now I've definitely have to give it to the Nike Lunar Controls (and yes I own some TW shoes too and I still feel these are better)... I've officially purchased all 4 color options. They are just as comfortable as the best Adidas shoes, but are lighter weight and are less $$.

What makes them better than the TW's? I was looking that the Lunar's because I was having trouble finding size in the TW's but the platform didn't seem as good. The molded spikes, especially the ones angled sideways, aren't as pronounced on any other Nike shoe as they are the TW's

What makes them better than the TW's? I was looking that the Lunar's because I was having trouble finding size in the TW's but the platform didn't seem as good. The molded spikes, especially the ones angled sideways, aren't as pronounced on any other Nike shoe as they are the TW's

I see what you're saying about the tread... It is more aggressive in the TWs.
I much prefer the lighter weight and the lunarlon has been just as comfortable if not more so than the zoom air, in my experiences. The extra $50-$80 savings in the pocket book is nice too... I also prefer the styling of the lunar controls, which is always going to effect ones opinion more than anything else...

THREAD REVIVAL!!!

So far I've been wearing Footjoy Contours. They have been great for the past year and they are still in great condition. I think I am about to pull the trigger on some Adidas Powerband 3.0's for $100 for a change.

My Nike air zoom advance. The white pair. Much more comfy than the 360 in my opinion, but I only wore the first two years of 360's. I like the tw, but love the carbon fiber arch plate in the mid foot.

Back