I'm all for seeing more apparel!
Sweatshirts
1/4 zips
Polos
Socks
Gloves (golf or winter)
Hats
Golf shoes

Belt, 1/4 zip, socks, 3.25" tee, kitchen stuff like a coffee mug, whisky glass etc.

Now left field - a THP logo ice mold for our drinks! Think about it!

What kind of goodies would you guys like to see?

1/4 Zip Cloudspun
Imperial hat
Koozie
Ball mark fixer, two prong switchblade

I still want a fairway cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is more silver than green at this point
hahaha ....yeah the back side of mine is getting there. Don't know how I lost the one screw though. Honestly surprised I haven't lost the marker.

hahaha ....yeah the back side of mine is getting there. Don't know how I lost the one screw though. Honestly surprised I haven't lost the marker.
Man, you just put such a jinx on yourself with that. I’m even nervous to put mine in play now next round haha

Don't you do that!!!!! Dammit, now I'm going to be paranoid as well.

Don't you do that!!!!! Dammit, now I'm going to be paranoid as well.
Yep, totally taking mine out of the bag now. This one is all on you man 😂

Yep, totally taking mine out of the bag now. This one is all on you man 😂
DOH! I've had mine in my bag every round since I got it. I don't plan to take it out....but yeah, me and my big mouth. Need to pass the bad juju off to someone else somehow.

What kind of goodies would you guys like to see?
I have an urge to get a vest for some reason. A limited series vest would be cool.

I have an urge to get a vest for some reason. A limited series vest would be cool.
Little chilly today? And I agree a vest would be awesome.

Little chilly today? And I agree a vest would be awesome.
Haha yep, and I don’t like cold. But the course has a nice stitch golf one in the shop, I just don’t need another piece of apparel with a tree on it.

Haha yep, and I don’t like cold. But the course has a nice stitch golf one in the shop, I just don’t need another piece of apparel with a tree on it.
Would look so much better with this…:thp:

Bucket hat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back